[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Chris Geo protects the criminal Christopher Everard

Chris Geo protects the criminal Christopher Everard

Stealing items and fraud - we want to know what you have experienced

Chris Geo protects the criminal Christopher Everard

Postby Deb C » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Matthew just received this email from Chris Geo. I will put the full text of Geo's email here along with Matthew's response:

Hello Mathew,

I wanted to reach out to you and see if there is anything we can do about the Chris Everard Conman website. There doesn't seem to be any activity from Deborah for a while so I am hoping we are at a point where we can all shake hands and go our separate ways.

I am intuitively picking up on some kind of health issue with her but I may be wrong. TFR is at a point now where we must begin legal action for the sake of protecting our brand. I would not want any action against her to adversely affect her health if this is truly the case. I understand that you only have control of the Chris Everard Conman website but could you perhaps talk her into taking her youtube channel down and leaving us along?

From what I understand this dispute with Chris Everard has been going on for 5 years now, approaching 6. Regardless who is at fault, I think it's time to move on. If you agree I can loop Chris into my request and make him promise to walk away too.

What are your thoughts?

Chris Geo
Program Director
Truth Frequency Radio

Matthew's response:

No thanks. We don't need any of you or your threats. Nice try though.

Actually I think Deb is actually a lot saner than you.

I don't trust you and what would I want to try and help a conman like Everard out for by taking down the site. Like DUH. Sorry if your caught in the crossfire. You have your own issues though. Reminder: You stood by an exposed conman. You have done a lot of things too.

So what your actually trying to bring to the table here is threats you'll’ deal with us legally so it would be better that we just give in now, it would be easier for us. Is that it. That's all you have. I want to see some big guns. Or even your small gun. I aint seeing no guns yet son! I suggest you put your lawyers directly in touch with me and her. Im starting the timer now....

Sorry to have to say this but I think you are a nasty slimeball and you and he deserve to be remembered for the shit you deal out. As for your little demon friend problem, its would be hilarious if it weren't so sad. Surely everyone needs to hear this stuff.

Surely in the name of TRUTH.... which as you may have heard, doesn't like to stay hidden. Cats out of the bag. And isn't radio entertainment after all.

Yours

President of the United States of Dont Give a Fuck

https://youtu.be/EsQBjIdys0c
Deb C

Re: Chris Geo protects the criminal Christopher Everard

Postby Deb C » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.31.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-20 at 1.01.26 PM.png
Deb C

Postby kalsaithrak » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:22 am

Lol, I wonder if we're going to see another 500 page 'dossier'. This is all they can do. Make threats. If they ever take this site down before Everard is in a jail cell, you might find two more appear in its place ;)

Clearly this man is as much of a bully as Everard. They seem to have an awful lot in common. I've been doing some digging about Geo and he seems to have a habit of bullying and slandering people going as far back as TFR's beginnings. Pretty much all the cases I've found seem to be former hosts on TFR or people calling him out on his BS. I can only find cached blogs and hidden pages with accusations against him since he has gone out of his way to remove all negative remarks about himself on the internet. Usually by threatening legal action or making false claims, slander etc. I guess another thing he has in common with Everard..

This is clearly giving him sleepless nights Deb. You've hurt his ego, his most vulnerable point.
kalsaithrak

Postby Deb C » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:39 am

It seems Chris Geo is working tirelessly to wipe the internet of anything that shows his threats and other wrong-doings over the years. And Geo is also protecting and promoting Chris Everard. People need to ask themselves why Geo would work so hard to protect and promote a criminal like Everard.

This is the text of an email from a cached blog showing Geo threatening and begging to have that blog removed.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 11.18.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 11.19.10 AM.png
Deb C

Postby kalsaithrak » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:30 am

Oh I'm glad you still have caps of his problem with Louie Bee. That guy seems mentally ill, but it still didn't stop Geo attacking him and driving him off the internet. The more info i can get on this the better. It puts it more into context.

At this point my Chris Geo file is starting to get as big as my Chris Everard file.

Since Christie Aphrodite has had most of her material removed from the internet, It's very hard to get an idea of the timeline when it comes to the accusations she had against Geo. Anymore info you have on that would be great.

TFR has a large Christian following and I'm sure if they hear just how awful Geo is they'll not want to work with him. To be honest, why a christian would want to work with/listen to someone who claims to be possessed by a demon I will never know..
kalsaithrak

Postby Popeye » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Chris Geo wrote this to Matthew.

"I am intuitively picking up on some kind of health issue with her but I may be wrong. TFR is at a point now where we must begin legal action for the sake of protecting our brand. I would not want any action against her to adversely affect her health"

Hope you read this Geo, but who the fuck are you to decide and judge anything about anyone.

For a start you committed identity theft and fraud when you walked into a US bank and opened a bank account in someone elses name without their permission in the behest of Christoper Everard so that Everard could launder his ill gotten gains through this bank account selling non existant DVD's etc and transefr the money from the US to an account in England whilst living in France. To avoid the French tax man.

You would not want any action to adversely affect Deb C's health.

That certainly looks like a veiled threat to me and anyone else who reads your email to Matthew.

Why don't you justa dmit that your are in bed with Everard. You know all about him and what he does and that Everard heavily promotes your TFR show via Facebook and any other online way he can.

That Everard is making money from bullshitting people and that you are making money via Everard.

Silence is golden and the onus is on you Geo to prove that Everard is legitimate.

How about you post publicly a copy of all of Everards registered companies and where they are actualy registered.

You won't because Everard has has not registered any in order to avoid paying tax.

How about you make a show interviewing Everard about any of these allegations by various people against him and put the interview on air.

There are honest ways of earning a living and there are dishonest ways.

Everard is a little man with a big ego and doesn't care about anyone he lies to or rips off.

Truth Frequency Radio more like Bullshit Frequency.
Popeye

Postby Popeye » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Popeye

Postby Popeye » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Popeye

Postby drewannrez » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:37 am

I want to see some big guns. Or even your small gun. What do you mean for that ?
drewannrez

Postby NardsSteph » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Chris Everard is presently being investigated for BANK FRAUD, TAX FRAUD and worse. He is presently offering Fake Diplomas at his newly formed. is it true?
NardsSteph

Next

Return to Theft and serious crimes