[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

Re: Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Three more sets of nearly identical emails this week.

Identical all except for the sender name (still from enigmatv address, though), subject line and the first image at the top of each email.

I uploaded two in full and just the top image and the sender details of the third email.

Again, anyone who wishes to do so can just send me an email address here and I will bounce all and any emails forward to them.

So nothing really new here. Most stuff is the same as the last several spews. You will note that his view count of his channel has reached 750,000 a week.

Excuse me while I laugh. Next week I bet it will be just over a million.

Enjoy!

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:31 pm

God this is getting tedious. This spew consists of two new images at the top and the remaining three or four just repeats from the last three emails.
Yup, I didn't even bother to upload anything except the top two and the one with his fat face above the Fukushima children story. Which has been in every email for a month I think.

The ones below that are the same as the last three or more emails. The British prince who killed 45 million, the British Tesla, British pedos in government blah blah blah.

To be honest, as soon as my photobucket bucket is full I will probably just forget it and mark all his emails as spam. I'm wasting no more time showing what a dullard Everard is.

These emails are just a joke.

But until then, enjoy the spews.

Oh yeah, he claims again this week that 750,000 viewed his website in the last week. Not 760,000, not 670,000, but once again 750,000.

Yet his YouTube site has tumbleweed rolling through it from East to West.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Another five emails to the same address. Another five very similar emails too I might add.

I haven't the time or inclination to say much here so have a look and a laugh. And don't fear the deja vu you will feel looking at the emails.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Well, as most of you know, it is today, the 5th anniversary of us ordering Spiritworld 3 and still nobody ever has claimed to have received a copy.

The owner and admin of this site emailed me today to remind me of this. He has a nice little YouTube clip made for this occasion.

Here

Meanwhile, if you want another laugh, go here

and see how this cvnt Everard who claims to have 750,000 visitors to his site a WEEK! can only muster

1768 views!!!! on his Youtube channel since April 28 2014.

Think that over a few times...ONLY 1768 views since April 28 2014 - today is Sept 27 2016.

He is a loser pretending to be a winner. That is all.
ManfromAtlantis

Previous

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging