Michael Roll

Anything which is general and off topic can be chatted about here. Also you can ask questions here and get general answers from other forum users here. Introduce yourself here if you wish.

Michael Roll

Postby Mark Thompson » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 pm

-----Original Message-----
To: accounts <accounts@enigmaTV.com>
Sent: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 23:19
Subject: Michael Roll

Chris Everard interviewed Michael Roll on life after death and the interview doesn't appear to be on Enigma TV anymore, but I'd like to see it again so I'm just wondering if there's any way I can see it again. I know it was only a short interview, but I'd really like to see it again or it could be available as a download so if you could please help me on this then I would really greatly appreciate it and thanks in advance. Mark -T-

PS I let my account expire because I didn't even get a reply to the above through macmate but if you help me on this then I may re-subscribe.

Just to let you know that I've received my Superstate DVD not from yourself, but from elsewhere and I received it through a website though it's not eBay that's also selling your other DVDs. I found Superstate fascinating, but I'm unable to help you by pointing you in the direction of who's selling your DVDs because I'm not getting any communication for you and I'd really like that Michael Roll interview you had on ETV. Mark -T-

Talk about ignorance; I would've thought at least I would've had a reply about the Superstate DVD to state it couldn't be done even if I paid more than it originally went for but I guess that there's no way I can get this.

-----Original Message-----
To: info <info@enigmatv.com>
Sent: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 1:37
Subject: Superstate DVD

I read that Superstate was released I think on DVD in a limited run and I could go mad I missed out on it, but surely I must be able to get hold of it somehow. Couldn't you make an exception for me as a one-off, please? Regards, Mark Thompson
Mark Thompson

Re: Michael Roll

Postby kalsaithrak » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:42 am

I'm going to assume he never replied. Probably got drunk, stoned then fell asleep staring at his bank account balance.

I think he's probably going to end up dying from health complications before receiving any justice, or maybe one day Geo will find that Chris has outlived his usefulness and throw him under the bus.
kalsaithrak

Return to General and Off Topic