[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Bootcamps or Flirtcamps? SCANDAL

Bootcamps or Flirtcamps? SCANDAL

Stuff of rumour or legend can go here

Bootcamps or Flirtcamps? SCANDAL

Postby admin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 pm

admin
Site Admin

Re: Bootcamps or Flirtcamps? SCANDAL

Postby Deb C » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:51 am

the people attending one of Everard's "camps" should demand their money back for having to stay in spider- and tick-infested "accommodations". Everard says he has "telescopes" (plural, meaning more than one telescope) but he only has ONE telescope. And his film "camp" should be retitled "a crash course in iMovie". His camps are a joke and a waste of money.
Deb C

Postby admin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 am

I thought iMovie was supposed to be so retardedly easy that anyone could use it... so why would you need to run a course in it? Final cut pro - yes I could understand a need to run a course on that... but iMovie!?!

So thats what he uses to make his documentaries on... no wonder they look so boring.I thought he said he was a "professional". i-movie is amateur gear. Its like telling someone you have got a motorbike and they step outside to see your scooter. It may explain why his videos are such slow pace - because he cant cram too much on the timeline because iMovie is restricted in a lot of ways.

TV shows dont get made on imovie. TV shows and Movies get cut in FinalCut Pro or more likely Premiere or Avid these days. Thems the facts baby. iMovie = you are having a laugh. Its like the Fisher Price way to make videos.

Infact its a damn cheek offering a film course in iMovie. Next your going to tell me he doesn't use Photoshop - he uses iDraw? This just doesn't add up. Why would a "pro" use the cheap tools - the £20 tools... maybe he cant handle anything more complicated himself?

I have heard he offers courses in how to use Garageband too - its on his website... OMFG. Garageband. Are you pulling my pee pipe? Thats for children. Adults use Cubase, Logic or ProTools. The more i hear the more I think total amateur.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hagbard Celine » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:30 pm

I'll get back in touch with the person who told me this and ask him to get in touch.
Hagbard Celine

Postby Deb C » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Thank you, Hagbard Celine :)
Deb C

Postby admin » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:25 pm

There is a minor update in that apparently there was "**not much tuition going on** because Everard was too busy flirting with a good looking young woman who was on the course."

So it appears those who paid were overlooked because of Evevards inability to think outside of his trousers. Perhaps also he uses thes bootcamps as a place to spot future helpers for his scams. So the tuition to him is irrelevant... just a thought - ADMIN.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:41 am

The "tuition" depends on the "student". What I observed was everard charging some people but not charging others. If evertard thinks he can benefit from you somehow, he won't have you pay the tuition, but others will have to pay. In fact, he takes them to cash machines and has them get the money out if they haven't paid by the time they leave. I saw him do this to an older woman. We were in Narbonne and she hadn't paid the full amount yet and so everard took her to a cash machine in Narbonne and stood there next to her while she got cash out. He's disgusting!
Deb C

Postby admin » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Well I supose getting cash out of some people is a hassle - and if he hadnt driven her there would she ever have bothered to pay. Maybe she was thinking if its crap I wont pay ... so I guess it depends on was the course good or crap and I guess crap courses which involve tents outside his house whilst he lords it inside is a bootcamp for you but not a fucking bootcamp for him.

Infact it would be better if everyone had to endure cold, no washing, no showers if he did too... but him having all those luxuries whilst he watches everyone else slum it is bullshit.

He actually says in the adverts "You will not wash for a week". WTF... Doesn't he have two buildings. He could open the door to the other one, and let people in and out of that. I dont get this at all. Why does it have to be a hard work experience for those who come when it could be nice. Perhaps he doesn't want to wash linen or provide beds. He probably doesn't want to turn the heating on in house 2 or in the spare rooms in his house he doesn't use. Tight as fuck.

Like bollocks I would go to any teaching type course that was tech related and sleep outside. Sure if it was a hiking trip - but not a tech training trip.

Anyhow havent these people heard of youtube... all the tutorials known to man are on there. Why travel to France for a MacTard to teach you how to use free kiddy software.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U63GULMOTcc

look - at the video above - ive just saved you £300 with Everard. FFS
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hagbard Celine » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:16 pm

I've got in touch with the person I was talking about.
Hagbard Celine

Postby admin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Many thanks... look forward to them sharing some details with us anonymously.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Rumours