Everard attacking and slandering my character!

Have you suffered an attack from Everard in real life or on the internet. This can include threats of violence, falsely accusing you of somethig to get your facebook or youtube account shut down. We want to hear your horror stories here.

Re: Everard attacking and slandering my character!

Postby admin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:27 pm

Just saw this quote from Everard:

Christopher Everard
about 4 months ago
If you have "Koeman Oscar" in your friends list (spelling may vary) BLOCK them - it is a SPYWARE app run by Deborah Crook and a gang of counterfeiters - some of them are friends and 'disciples' of a former Pentagon officer who is a self-confessed Satanist. Silly people think we're all stupid. Pass it on!

Amazing how he acuses Deborah Cook of being CIA and a hacker and a honeypot and a liar and now she even is alleged to come on websites under other names trying to get people to run an APP which is spyware?!?

This is just pathetic. That Everard can make so much stuff up about a person.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:01 am

OOOhhh and don't forget that Evertard said I stole a mirror out of a British Museum. That was my favorite. Evertard must have smoked a little too much wacky tobaccy and had wayyyyy too much cognac/armagnac and watched "The Thomas Crown Affair" one too many times LOL
Deb C

Postby Popeye » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Everard I have noticed loves to alway play the victim like he is the victim of some malicious person etc.

Here he is attacking the banks the French looking for sympathy from new people.

http://www.survivefrance.com/profile/ChristopherEverard

""Web/Blog Addresshttp://www.christophereverard.comFacebook Pagehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php ... d=...Skype AddresstheenigmachannelLength of time in France?None resident

Searchable Personal Info (Hobbies, interests etc...)I have made a 2 hour feature length documentary about the European Superstate, and how billions of euros have been squandered building strange monolithic structures in France, the true history of the Knights Templars... and once a year I host a tour of Cathedrals and mysterious sites which are connected with the HOLY GRAIL. http://www.ChristopherEverard.comSearchable Business Info (Products, services etc...)

My film is called SUPERSTATE - and I am making a sequel and would very much like to hear from ex-pats who have been the victims of institutional racism or thievery at the hands of european banks.NationalityBritish
Popeye

Postby admin » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Thanks for that. i had not seen that before. Its curious that apparently he hates the French people and yet where does he choose to live.... France. Odd huh. I guess he just likes the fact that he can hide there away from the bailiffs from loan companies hes ripped off.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Popeye » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Who knows but in France the French law says they can block bank accounts at will and withdraw money if you ignore filling in the annual tax forms or have debts which bailiffs are paid to recuperate.

They have options of visiting you and taking goods or just taking the money out of your bank account. If you have a French bank account.

I heard rumours he accused a webmaster or some guy of steling his money too and would phone late at night.

I also heard he has a habit of threatening people he takes a dislike to.
Popeye

Postby Popeye » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Deb C wrote:I've been the victim of Everard's attacks for more than a year. I went public on my Facebook page on Nov. 27, 2012 to warn people about everard's devious financial schemes and con tricks. From that day on, everard and his minions have attacked my character, slandered/libeled and threatened me. One of everard's minions posted my address publicly and he threatened to post my elderly mother's address publicly. I am posting on this forum in order to warn others about Everard since Everard and his minions had my facebook page taken down in the early morning hours of Feb. 12, 2014. I don't want anyone to fall for his con tricks or lies. Please be careful out there. Stay safe on the internet and stay away from these con men. I will post more when I have more time. Stay safe everybody.

Everard is well know for making up stuff about people manipulating and turning people against someone he takes a dislike to or someone who he thinks criticises him.

He likes to have gophers and minions who need a bit of money at his beck and call and is so far up his own backside and arrogant and when you combine that with paranoia brought on by alledged heavy cannabis use, you end up with a very nasty piece of work that does threaten people with implied violence and in my view judging by his obsession with death and murder in his videos and his commentaries about hacking and slashing etc etc in the Lady Die film.

I'm wondering if his interest in this subject is more than just research and considering some of the graphic content in his "films" including war footage of dead children etc that he sells or distributes without any type of BBFC censorship because his films are "educational" what exactly are his motives.

Is he dangerous personally. I doubt it but is he dangerous in that he could turn idiots against an innocent person and would relish in it if the person got hurt.

Personally I think he is.
Popeye

Postby Deb C » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Thank you Popeye :) you wrote: "Who knows but in France the French law says they can block bank accounts at will and withdraw money if you ignore filling in the annual tax forms or have debts which bailiffs are paid to recuperate. They have options of visiting you and taking goods or just taking the money out of your bank account. If you have a French bank account."

That explains A LOT!

Chris everard doesn't want the boxes of his DVDs viewable from any of his windows in his place in France. He said the French Tax Man was after him! He hides the boxes of his DVDs in his back laundry room (and since that filthy little man rarely does his laundry, he uses the room for DVD storage LOL away from the prying eyes of the French tax man LOL) ... Everard's laundry room is full of black mold on most of the surfaces and the black mold is trailing down one main wall of his laundry room. Everard actually sent out DVDs to customers who complained that their DVDs arrived with mold on it! He's so gross!

What you wrote also explains why evertard wants bank accounts in other countries (especially America) set up in other people's names and addresses ... 1. so that he can avoid taxes, and 2. to make others responsible for his taxes! I knew that was the case and thank you, Popeye, for verifying it.

And, yes, I agree that everard is dangerous. I know he is dangerous and that he would relish in one of his so-called "enemies" (which are usually just innocent people) getting hurt. I've been trying to warn people about him for almost two years now!

Glad to have you on the forum, Popeye :)
Deb C

Postby Popeye » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:41 am

France is not a complicated place to live and lots of Brits have moved there without problems from the French.

The thing is that anyone can live Under the radar as they say and live a simple life.

Running an international business is something else and so is avoiding taxes.

Once the French system have someone on their radar they don't let go they build up a file on that person or persons and look at all their banking and other activities going back as far as they can.

It's also not a good idea to try to lord it in the small villages and places in the south because that is one thing they dont like.

It's also a good idea not to upset ones neighbours.

Just in case a local farmer accidently damages ones jag with their tractor or ones range rover gets gouged in a local car park. Which rumour has it did happen.
Popeye

Postby admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Wow... im very interested... So he has come up on the local peoples radar. I wonder whatfor... just being a pompous asshole (which im told he does when he goes out lecturing - he is the big I am... The Everard HAS ARRIVED - type of deal) or if he has actually ruffled someones feathers by doing something bad. I hear rumours that he likes oggling the "girls" so that could get him a lot fo trouble very quickly...

If someone rams your vehicles more than once, you are saying, then he really must have ruffled feathers.

I hear there are beaches nearby where he lives and the suggestion is that he may be using those areas to "get an eyeful". I have known people who are like this and I find it quite sickening. Spending ones life hanging around where females are just to see their behinds or breasts. Wow... what a advanced intellect it must take to be driven like that.

I wondered why he would want to live out in the middle of nowhere in France. I was reminded its near the beach and that is a for a very specific reason.

Oh well food for thought. I would be very interested to hear how h'es pissed those locals off.

Do the locals have a website where we could ask them for information on their local conman.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Popeye » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:06 am

Everard not only attacks Deb C.

I know for a fact that he makes up things in order to attack anyone for any reason that suits him at the time.

He has made up things in order to attack and it's always when he has people around or some of his local gophers for protection.

On the other hand whenever he is in the street or dans la rue as they say in France and he is alone, he prétends he doesn't see the person and doesn't have the balls to verbally attack them.

He is a coward and years of pot smoking which he still does plus ego and délusions of grandeur couples with huge paranoia and knowing that he has attacked, offended, insulted too many people for no reason is obvious that this past behaviour is catching up with him.

He appears to be into this truth movement stuff for two reasons.

One is easy money by stealing footage and other peoples work and re editing at his own.

If you look at his FYB Facebook posts, every post is based on information taken from the internet and other sites and blogs and also mainstream news media stories.

Re written re edited with no reference to the original information, he posts it as his own musings on a bad world and posts his link to his Enigma bullshit fraud website telling people that by joining and of course paying they can get access to vidoes which are banned on Youtube etc etc.

Banned because of copyright infringement or banned for other reasons.

Everard does not say and he never backs up anything he says.

Thats because it's all smoke and mirrors and it's all designed to con people out of paying money for stuff taht is all available for free online and other places.

Just read all the reviews on Amazon and other places by people who sent him money for DVD's and got nothing.

Yes EVerard blames others for this fraud.

Thats because he is a liar and it is him who pocketed all the money.

The other reason in my view as to why Everard got into this truth stuff apart from easy money is because Everard is a nasty vile little troll who cannot exist without attcking people and insulting them.

He is a coward who attacks people behind their backs and he must Wake up every day feeling bitter and twisted and has to attack people like the royal family and Jews and others otherwise he wouldn't get through a day with all the hate Inside him eating him up.

He also attacks some people in public when he ahs his gophers around or people there because he knows whovere he attacks will do nothing in return.

He started attacking Deb C only when after she met him and got to see hsi real side.

He has a lot to hide.

For a truther he does not post anything in French despite living in France because he wants to stay Under the ardar in France.

He doesn't want the authorities looking at his undeclared income, non registered business and his illegal activities.

Unfortunately for Everard the authorities in France and local to him know everything about him.

The erason nothing has happened (yet) is because they are just letting him dig a bigger hole for himself.
Popeye

PreviousNext

Return to Personal or virtual attacks