Everard attacking and slandering my character!

Have you suffered an attack from Everard in real life or on the internet. This can include threats of violence, falsely accusing you of somethig to get your facebook or youtube account shut down. We want to hear your horror stories here.

Everard attacking and slandering my character!

Postby Deb C » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:57 pm

I've been the victim of Everard's attacks for more than a year. I went public on my Facebook page on Nov. 27, 2012 to warn people about everard's devious financial schemes and con tricks. From that day on, everard and his minions have attacked my character, slandered/libeled and threatened me. One of everard's minions posted my address publicly and he threatened to post my elderly mother's address publicly. I am posting on this forum in order to warn others about Everard since Everard and his minions had my facebook page taken down in the early morning hours of Feb. 12, 2014. I don't want anyone to fall for his con tricks or lies. Please be careful out there. Stay safe on the internet and stay away from these con men. I will post more when I have more time. Stay safe everybody.
Deb C

Re: Everard attacking and slandering my character!

Postby Casey4765 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 am

I know this to be true. One of his minions C. Ego posted my address and a photo of my father for no reason at all. He's scared cause his girlfriend fronted him off as an on looker of kiddie pics. So he can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Be wary of such Egocentric types.
Casey4765

Postby admin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Casey4765 wrote:I know this to be true. One of his minions C. Ego posted my address and a photo of my father for no reason at all. He's scared cause his girlfriend fronted him off as an on looker of kiddie pics. So he can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Be wary of such Egocentric types.

Where did this Chris Geo /Ego post this picture of your father? On a website? Where did this information about his girlfriend exposing him for that nasty stuff come out? Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Casey4765 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:44 am

It was around 2-3 years ago. He put it on his truthfrequency site along with other people too.
Casey4765

Postby Deb C » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, Right now I would like to address some recent developments of the severity of this Chris Evertard situation and his recent attacks and his devious behavior.

As you all know, Chris Everard had my facebook page disabled due to false claims of Terms of Use violations in the early morning hours (2 a.m.) on February 12, 2014. So, I started using YouTube, made a video and posted it the night of February 25, 2014 describing how Chris Everard conned a landlord in Spain.

On February 27, I received a phone call from the criminal investigator for my internet service provider. He told me that Christopher Everard had reported me for "defrauding" his "company" GBC. He told me that Chris Everard was demanding that my internet service be TERMINATED that day! I asked the investigator if I could record this phone call and he said that I could. During the phone call, the investigator played the voicemail that Chris Everard left them. Chris Everard left this voicemail on February 26! In this voicemail you can clearly hear Everard telling my internet service provider a pack of his usual lies! I told the investigator that GBC is a fake company and it doesn't exist! (GBC is a fake company that Everard uses to try to frighten people with lawsuits.) I have this phone call recorded and in the recording you can clearly hear Everard's voice trying to fraudulently have my internet service TERMINATED!

Everard and his minions are trying very hard to silence me. They are playing devious tricks and trying anything they can to try to silence me. Wanting to warn people about him, I went public on my facebook page about Everard's con tricks and fraud on November 27, 2012 and from that day on I was attacked, harassed, slandered/libeled and threatened by Everard and his minions. Everard and his minions have attacked my character and slandered my name on facebook, ripoff report and internet radio! All I had from November 27, 2012 to February 12, 2014 was my facebook page. Everard got my facebook page shut down by making false reports. Now he's trying to terminate my entire internet. So, thanks to YouTube and this forum I have a voice and I feel that if I remain vocal about this, it will help keep me and my family safe.
Deb C

Postby Deb C » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:34 pm

a little moment of levity ... enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNLEeFabWJU
Deb C

Postby Hagbard Celine » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 pm

I did enjoy his films at first... when he actually sent them to me! What a shame he's turned out to be such a bounder. :x
Hagbard Celine

Postby Hagbard Celine » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Deb. "cunt" means the same in Britain as it does in the US, ;) :lol:
Hagbard Celine

Postby Deb C » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:08 am

Oooops, so sorry about that ;) :lol:
Deb C

Postby admin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:23 am

Just tell them you come from Wales then you can use it to describe anything ;-)
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Personal or virtual attacks