Why did I start this site.

Have you suffered an attack from Everard in real life or on the internet. This can include threats of violence, falsely accusing you of somethig to get your facebook or youtube account shut down. We want to hear your horror stories here.

Why did I start this site.

Postby admin » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Since i have been doing a few videos outlining the faults in Everards videos - like BMW helping make Nazi UFOs... (the logo on documents Everard showed in his documentary were from the 1970's)... he has reported my webcam videos of my head and shoulders 4 times as HIS COPYRIGHT... which nearly resulted in my youtube account being disabled. Thankfully I am not the type of person to take this lying down and so have been in touch with Youtube who are monitoring the situation. His views on crop circles are patent nonsense also - I should know I used to make crop circles - but thats another story.

Making false claims of copyright is a sure fire way to run amok with Google/Youtube who warn you if you abuse their reporting system you will be cut off yourself. He was warned and did it a further 3 times since his warning. This leads me to believe that Everard is an underhanded and dangerous person who will stop at nothing to try and silence those who speak up about his conman tactics.

I cannot reveal here yet what I heard today but he is trying hard to do other damage on the internet with other people but new of this will be posted here soon. This man doesn't like his very dirty laundry being aired. BUT AIR IT WILL, MR EVERARD.

So if anyone is wondering why this website exists - it is because this is a web site I OWN... and is located off shore. He wont have it taken down... and if it was taken down I would relocate it to another site and so on and so on. So he had better get used to the fact that trying to get me off the net is now going to result in me calling for all people abused by him to come forward and be heard in one central place LOUDLY AND CLEARLY.

He has already done a radio show where he has accused DEB C (who is on this site and will be posting some stuff soon) as being a CIA/NSA type operative who was sent in to "Honeypot" him and ruin him. However what DEB C has to say has nothing to do with ensnaring him with anything other than the fact he stole from her and has stolen from others... SO if it wasn't for what Everard did to DebC and his landlord and many other your going to learn about - this would not be being talked about now. No govt agency is trying to snare him. He is being hung from the noose of his own actions, plain and simple. This is what he doesn't want revealed... this and much more.

DEB C Has an amazing story to tell... but I had better let her tell it. It tallies with things I had heard about Everard over the years an it made me realise that this stuff needs to be said.

Much in the same way a s TV show will expose a fake builder or cowboy car repairman - or person who steals off your granny... this is what we are going to do here... fully expose a RAT and his tactics.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Why did I start this site.

Postby admin » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Everard regularly invokes use of "FAIR USE GUIDELINES IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEOGRAMME" - this one was from Lady Die - and we have cited instances throughout this website where this is evidenced. The unafairness of Everard is that he invokes fair use to copy materials for commerial gain, for his greedy self. Yet when anyone borrows a few seconds of one of his videos on youtube he will try and get your channel shut down.

Complete Wanker Hypocrite.

Don't worry Everard - we are here now... here to right the wrongs and make sure as few people as possible are ever conned by you again.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Personal or virtual attacks