[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - ANTI PAEDOPHILE youtube site taken down by EVERARD

ANTI PAEDOPHILE youtube site taken down by EVERARD

Have you suffered an attack from Everard in real life or on the internet. This can include threats of violence, falsely accusing you of somethig to get your facebook or youtube account shut down. We want to hear your horror stories here.

ANTI PAEDOPHILE youtube site taken down by EVERARD

Postby admin » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Information emerged this morning that Everard has put in youtube complaints about copyright and got someone's entire youtube channel taken down and only now months later are they back on-line and putting the pieces back together. This is Evidence of what a jealous, spiteful and POS character we are dealing with.

We have invited those involved in that site to come on here and comment. We do not know the views and opinions of those involved but it is clear the youtube channel deals with controversial subject matter on exposing paedophiles, new world order and many other subjects. Why Everard would take exception to this channel is a mystery to us so far but we hope we get some answers from the channels operators soon. No doubt we will be horrified that Everard is up to his usual sociopathic tricks.

Here is the playlist of the channel we mention. They are called Gaia Militia - yotutube link -

their playlist that he had banned is here...

Here is a screenshot of their youtube playlist: You should click this to read... it has an interesting comment by the page authors:

gaiamilitia.jpg

WEIRD WHY IS IT THAT EVERARD WOULD GO AFTER A CHANNEL EXPOSING PAEDOPHILIA... AND GET THEIR ANTI PAEDOPHILE CHANNEL TAKEN DOWN!?! THE MIND BOGGLES!

and here are some comments we have gleaned from Deb Cook who has been in touch with them:

Gaia comment Mar. 18, 2014.jpg

So a 5 year anti paedophile investigation site trashed by Everard. One can only wonder if he was named on that site (we all know his ego wont allow criticism of him in any way) - or if he is pro errrm, I dont even like to suggest it.... you know what I mean. It has to be one or the other I guess. Perhaps he would like to comment on why he would do such a thing?

We are in no way stopping Everard coming on here and commenting. I have emailed him and he as to date not replied and I know its a working email address. So what is his game?
admin
Site Admin

Re: ANTI PAEDOPHILE youtube site taken down by EVERARD

Postby ScotsJim » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:40 pm

One can only assume the reason why someone would trash an anti-paedophile campaign is because they are either trying to protect themselves or someone else from investigation.

Has Everard been implicated in paedophile activity and now he wants to silence his accusers? Who knows? It isn't beyond the realms of logic to conclude this may be the case.
ScotsJim

Re: Everard will falsely attack your youtube and Social Medi

Postby Gaia Militia » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Introduction

My journey began around 5 years ago when I noticed a strange object in the sky unlike any I had seen before, a tear drop, white in colour emitting a navy blue energy, roughly 2000 feet in the air travelling from a northern (Scotland) direction to a southern (London) direction about 40-50 feet in diameter. After serving in the Royal Navy I had a general idea of aircraft due to our training in allied weapons platforms and could not pin point what this object was I had seen. It was in view for around 15 seconds if that, but it would change my life forever once seen for a second time the next day.

Over the next few years I began a deep study of the UFO/UAP/Extraterrestrial field, over time after a constant battle with disinformation I thought that there was light at the end of the tunnel, I thought I had some credible witness testimony. Id collected what amounted to weeks of witness testimony from global politicians, military officers, police officers, intelligence officers, astronauts, pilots etc etc...Id even gone so far as to put the weeks of testimony into chronological order to make it easier for others to get a complete picture in a time line. It took over 3 years to get an in depth understanding of what was being said by the so called "best people" in the field.

About two years into my studies, things just didn’t add up, the witnesses seemed brilliant, they were highly credible people in our society attempting to make people believe that aliens were here on earth and were even walking around inside the Whitehouse. These so called Extraterrestrials could hear everything you think, were bigger, better, stronger than us, beyond our realm to affect. At first, even though I didn't want to believe, our astronauts were saying this is real, so I eventually came around to the idea.

Ritual Abuse & Paedophilia

While researching the UFO field, I was also trying to figure out why such a large number of people go missing never to be seen again each year, looking at more than just the explanation of "it's aliens taking them". I began deep study in Ritual Abuse, child murder and paedophilia, which led into such subjects as mind control, Project Paperclip, bestiality, the banking system etc etc as well as many other subjects. I basically left no stone unturned, going into Agenda 21 and human depopulation, consciousness from neurosurgeons and quantum physicists perspective, secret societies, literally going into as many different areas as possible to get a solid foundation of knowledge to base an opinion on.

Targeted

As time passed I had thousands of hours under my belt, I spent more than 12 hours a day over a 5 year period in deep research. During my research I was collecting multiple sides of a story, including what people like Chris Everard, David Icke and others were saying, but also what people said about those people. I had on one side your Ickes and Everards (as well as a lot more) saying things about reptilian aliens and on the other side people saying Everard and your Ickes were full of shit, it wasn't biased research put it that way. Some of the people were calling Ickes research shit, saying he was a disinformation agent, but to gain a better perspective I needed to see two sides of the coin. In building this picture I needed to upload some of what Chris Everard was saying (Everard backs up Icke), that’s when the problems started. I had small sections of Chris Everards videos mixed in with other peoples videos to tell a story from multiple perspectives. Because the information didn’t sway in favour of Chris Everard he began to target my youtube account, putting multiple copyright claims in against me, while simultaneously A+E TV network were targeting me. Eventually because of the efforts of Everard and A+E TV my account was shut down along with 5 years worth of in depth research, put together in chronological order which gave a picture of a possible psychological operation currently taking place by members of the United Nations.

I re-created another account and uploaded my research back onto youtubes servers, to be targeted again after the uploads complete by Chris Everard and A+E networks. By this time I was emotionally broken down, thousands and thousands of hours of hard work more than 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, for 5 years deleted as if it was nothing. While this was going on I had been gang stalked and character assassinated by the admins on Project Avalon including Bill Ryan. Facebook locked me out of my account which I still can't access, Twitter banned me 7 times, LiveLeak banned me after 2 days, Ive had a constant 5 year fight with censorship from youtube to give examples of the trouble I have had getting out the information I have researched.

My first youtube account was https://www.youtube.com/user/xthesurge0nx, my second account was https://www.youtube.com/user/xXGaiaMilitiaXX, both accounts have been shut down.

Contact

When Chris Everard first put a copyright claim in I attempted to contact him, I went onto his website which sold you everything but when looking for the contact information to contact Chris it was none existent...using passive reconnaissance techniques I managed to gain hold of Chris Everards mobile & office telephone number. I tried to phone him to ask if he would remove the copyright sanction as I had removed the parts of the video that he was in, with no luck, one video wasn’t worth 5 years of research. I emailed him, phoned and text Chris and he didn’t even give me the decency of a reply (after he had thousands of hours of research deleted).

Paedophilia

While studying the UFO subject and all of the other subjects mentioned, I had over 100 hours of information of a reported powerful paedophile network working within the British and American governments, this information again was in chronological order. It told a story of horrific rapes and murder of children, gang rapes, ritual murder, bestiality, incest...it was such a bad story I had to seek professional help to deal with the reality I found myself in.

Other Data

Other playlists included proof that the United Nations were involved in a depopulation agenda where myself and you are the target, using soft kill weapons which increase our risk of catching such illnesses as cancer, bone problems, teeth problems and more...again that had over 80 hours of information...

I had videos which added up to weeks of video testimony and lectures on the Bavarian Illuminati and the links to the Royal family not only of Britain but of the royal families of Europe and the American government. Queen Elizabeths great great great great great grandfather reportedly being a member of the Bavarian Illuminati. I went more in depth than Everard in areas and didn’t charge a penny...I even had the monetization switched off.

https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1395246749193.png

Emotional Effect

This blog post will never do justice to the amount of time and energy I had put into the research, the emotion behind the story, the family issues caused by the information. Instead of sending a quick message saying please will you remove the part of the video with Everard in it he had my account shut down and all of the research with it deleted. Real people had died during my research, real children had been abused and murdered...I followed a murder trail basically...

Everard & Criminality

I had at least 130 hours on mind control and sex crimes of politicians who abuse mind control victims, at least 100 hours on consciousness...I had the different members of the Illuminati all worked out and could show genealogical data to backup any claims. Research that I will never get back and has been lost forever because of the selfish human being that is Chris Everard.

Chris Everard is a criminal, like black projects, he's using peoples money to fund his operation against the very people that are funding him. People are paying for their own disinformation campaign, its a disgrace that he is allowed to psyop people and the police do nothing as usual, he should be under investigation. I believe it is highly likely that Everard is part of a network of people working together to fill people with bullshit and distraction while politicians bring in a New World Order, it is a psychological operation, after 5 years I feel I can safely say this with confidence. I believe Chris Everard as well as others are using the UFO field to destabilize world religions as part of secret societies with secret oaths & agendas. Just like the global warming scam we are seeing, politicians and scientists working together to remove data from public studies to give a perspective which feeds an agenda.

Conclusion

To bring this to a close, from someone who has zero to gain and has only lost from Everards actions, stay away, don't waste your money...do the research yourself...you will find more information yourself than you will by receiving data from Chris Everard. He has personally put me back years in my research, thousands of hours lost, life, time I will never get back...he has literally thrown away thousands of hours of my life, time I could I given to my family but I chose to give to humanity...think to yourself, if you wanted people to know something such as Aliens are real, why would you charge people for that information. If you wanted to warn people about something a group of people are doing, you wouldn’t charge them money to tell them they are in danger.

I may update this post later, but for now this is what I have got for you...it is more in depth and because you’re reading this on a website the emotion will be removed, I’m deeply hurt by what Chris Everard did, he sabotaged my work, I had no reason to be upset with Chris until he did that, I gain nothing and never will because I am warning people. He may say that I’m saying it to gang up on him or whatever, but I swear, hand on heart as a former serviceman trained as part of the British fleet, I had no issue until he sabotaged me. In my opinion Everard is getting people who have no clue as to what is really going on to do radio shows and spread absolute BS to people making people confused always chasing ghosts...

People shouldn't be targeted for spreading the truth, and if Chris Everard can't handle constructive criticism then he shouldn’t be in the public arena.

Go onto the following website and download the Queens family tree and track back the Illuminati yourself, it's easy, if you need any help catch me on Youtube...

http://www.britroyals.com/
https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1395246749193.png
Attachments
ChrisEverardBlock.png
Last edited by Gaia Militia on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gaia Militia

Postby Gaia Militia » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Last edited by Gaia Militia on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:10 am, edited 9 times in total.
Gaia Militia

Postby admin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:37 pm

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Just noticed on the "Lady Die" DVD in the beginning credits Everard invokes "FAIR USE GUIDELINES IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEOGRAMME"... which is for profit but as we all know. However if you or me borrow just a few seconds of his videos on youtube he will go after your channel to try and shut you down. Shameful! Self serving hypocrite.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Popeye » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:11 pm

5 years of content and research removed from Youtube.

Whats the odds that a lot of this content will find it's way into Everards dvd's in the future some title or other ?

It's based on nothing in particular but I would wager someone who uses lots of NASA and other footage and news footage could also copy Youtube content before getting uses kicked off Youtube.
Popeye

Postby Deb C » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:17 pm

So nice to meet you, Popeye :) glad to have you on this forum :)
Deb C

Postby admin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 am

admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:44 am

Christopher Everard protects and makes excuses for a known and convicted pedophile! And Everard and the pedophile have a mutual friend in common!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMUanTdXFug
Deb C

Next

Return to Personal or virtual attacks