[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - He tried to get my internet cut off!

He tried to get my internet cut off!

Have you suffered an attack from Everard in real life or on the internet. This can include threats of violence, falsely accusing you of somethig to get your facebook or youtube account shut down. We want to hear your horror stories here.

He tried to get my internet cut off!

Postby Deb C » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Copied from another thread to this forum. From DebC - ADMIN

As you all know, Chris Everard had my facebook page disabled due to false claims of Terms of Use violations in the early morning hours (2 a.m.) on February 12, 2014. So, I started using YouTube, made a video and posted it the night of February 25, 2014 describing how Chris Everard conned a landlord in Spain.

On February 27, I received a phone call from the criminal investigator for my internet service provider. He told me that Christopher Everard had reported me for "defrauding" his "company" GBC. He told me that Chris Everard was demanding that my internet service be TERMINATED that day! I asked the investigator if I could record this phone call and he said that I could. During the phone call, the investigator played the voicemail that Chris Everard left them. Chris Everard left this voicemail on February 26! In this voicemail you can clearly hear Everard telling my internet service provider a pack of his usual lies! I told the investigator that GBC is a fake company and it doesn't exist! (GBC is a fake company that Everard uses to try to frighten people with lawsuits.) I have this phone call recorded and in the recording you can clearly hear Everard's voice trying to fraudulently have my internet service TERMINATED!

Everard and his minions are trying very hard to silence me. They are playing devious tricks and trying anything they can to try to silence me. Wanting to warn people about him, I went public on my facebook page about Everard's con tricks and fraud on November 27, 2012 and from that day on I was attacked, harassed, slandered/libeled and threatened by Everard and his minions. Everard and his minions have attacked my character and slandered my name on facebook, ripoff report and internet radio! All I had from November 27, 2012 to February 12, 2014 was my facebook page. Everard got my facebook page shut down by making false reports. Now he's trying to terminate my entire internet. So, thanks to YouTube and this forum I have a voice and I feel that if I remain vocal about this, it will help keep me and my family safe.
Deb C

Re: He tried to get my internet cut off!

Postby admin » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:25 pm

He has also written to my host of this website and claimed copyright violations on... wait for it... the whole site. He sent them a PDF which listed the whole site as a copy and then specified nothing (so implied everything) and said "this is my copyright", which makes it seems like even this text I type now belongs to him!?! That didn't go down well with the internet hosts. As he didn't do anything about getting this site taken down the site the right way, ie via proper legal channels, they have now ignored him. Also he claimed he has a trademark on his own name and EnigmaTV... a check with the Intellectual Property office found no trademarks on his name or Enigma... So lying again. The Hosts also know that now so they must be thinking - "who is this prick"

The man only seems to know how to lie. You couldn't make this stuff up!
admin
Site Admin

Postby ScotsJim » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:47 pm

ScotsJim

Postby admin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:18 pm

reposted by admin from a post on this site by DEBC

admin
Site Admin

Postby Popeye » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Here are some veiled threats against someone or a forum admin.

"Nwo Snake Alert - Nasty Email For Nothing
TOSSER ALERT

NASTY EMAIL FOR NOTHING
DESIGNED A FUCKING WEBSITE EXPOSING THE NWO.
PROMOTING THE FACTS SPREADING THE WORD...

I HAVE BEEN CRITICISED BY A RIGHT TOSSER -

ARE THESE PEOPLE - TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT ?
OR ARE THEY JUST LIKE THE BONES MEN AND THE MASONIC... MONEY GRABBERS....

BEAR IN MIND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EBAY-(NWO) OR PROMOTING MY SITE FOR PROFIT.
ALSO I HAVE POSTED SHIT ALL THAT RELATES TO THIS FUCKER ON GOOGLE.
ASS WHOLES ACT LIKE THEY ARE GODS/CULT LEADERS

Hello
I have been alerted to the fact that you have illegally used part of my
copyrighted film in order to promote your website. - LOAD OF FUCKING BOLLOCKS

I have forwarded your home address, telephone number and details to our
legal and business affairs representative.

We are currently applying to ebay to have a credit card identity check done
based on your details. - WHAT THE FUCK :o

You may think you are fighting the new world order - but in actual fact have
violated my copyrighted works. - WHAT THE FUCK :o

I am not happy.

Now I shall be watching you. I may have someone visit you in Mortlake. - WHAT THE FUCK :o

Take off your cheapshot ad campaign linked to my film on Google Video and at
least have the decency to ask permission before you use my copyrighted
works. - WHAT THE FUCK :huh:

If I do not receive a decent reply immediately, I may even visit you
personally. ---- WHAT THE FUCK :o

Signed
XXXXXXXXX

PM: ME WITH THE NAME OF WHO YOU THINK THIS COULD BE ? - ITS BLOODY DISGUSTING.

THE WINNER WILL BE ADDED TO THE ARTICLE WHEN I PUBLISH IT ON MY SITE - CHEEKY ""

from this forum.

http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php? ... 5#pid15035
Last edited by admin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling and typos
Popeye

Postby ScotsJim » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:24 am

My reply to him would be.....

"Come visit me then you big 'brave' man!"

....or words to that effect :lol:
ScotsJim

Return to Personal or virtual attacks