Everard gets Chris Geo to do his dirty work for him

Have you suffered an attack from Everard in real life or on the internet. This can include threats of violence, falsely accusing you of somethig to get your facebook or youtube account shut down. We want to hear your horror stories here.

Everard gets Chris Geo to do his dirty work for him

Postby Deb C » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:13 pm

For years now, Everard has been getting Chris Geo of the Truth Frequency to do his dirty work. I noticed it before I ever went public about Everard's criminal activities and then it was made crystal clear to me when, on November 27, 2012, 5 minutes after I went public about Chris Everard, Chris Geo is calling me a "honey pot cointelpro". And now, almost three years later Geo (real name Cristobal Castillo) is still doing Everard's dirty work. This time he is trying to have my ENTIRE YouTube channel taken down over an ugly, badly-designed blue dot logo. HAHA The logo appeared in a screen grab take from Everard's Facebook page. So, Facebook actually owns that image, not Geo.

You can watch my new, revised youtube video here and you can see in the screen grab from Geo's complaint to YouTube the depths to which Everard and Geo will sink in order to cover their criminal tracks.

Please make all your photos of your children and your family members PRIVATE on ALL social media. Stay safe everyone.

https://youtu.be/VJafPRxD2d0
Attachments
Geo's ridiculous complaint.png
Deb C

Return to Personal or virtual attacks