His Personality

Have you suffered an attack from Everard in real life or on the internet. This can include threats of violence, falsely accusing you of somethig to get your facebook or youtube account shut down. We want to hear your horror stories here.

His Personality

Postby Popeye » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Something that needs to be adressed is why is Everard such a vile arrogant pompous nasty malicious man?

Delusions of grandeur or just a sociopath?
Popeye

Re: His Personality

Postby Deb C » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi Popeye, I think everard is possibly a psychopath with delusions of grandeur. He has no remorse for the things he's done and he has a huge sense of entitlement. He also has such disdain for his customers and his followers on facebook.
Deb C

Postby Popeye » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 pm

He often makes threats or implied death threats too and violence against people.

Local gossip is he is a pot head stoner and drug user.

Somehow, it's not a good mix, drug use paranoia and fraud
Popeye

Postby Deb C » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:23 pm

I've personally seen him smoke pot and drink HEAVILY. He prefers cognac, armagnac or brandy (extremely hard liquor). He advocates that people drink extremely hard alcohol to fight off "colds". If his followers would read between the lines on that they would see that everard is advocating drinking alcohol so that his followers will be intoxicated and have a diminished will. Intoxicated people with a diminished will don't ask questions! That's perfect for him. Intoxicated people never confront him. Intoxicated people just follow everything he says. But, what I really find disgusting about everard is that he says that most of the people on facebook who are on his friends list are DRUNKS and alcoholics. Yes, you read that correctly. Yet, he's the one condoning and advocating alcohol use! Everard says that his facebook friends are DRUNKS! He laughs at them. I've seen him post back to them on facebook with "cheers" ... that's his little inside joke calling them drunks. He laughs at this every time he types it on facebook. I've seen him do it. He's gross. He relies on these people to buy his "videos" then makes fun of them at the same time.

As far as death threats, yes, he does threaten people and slander them. My mother and I have both been threatened by him and his minions. Everard also gets his little minions to make threats, too. His tactic is to infiltrate your facebook page with several people who claim to be HIS friends. They cozy up to you and pretend to be your new-found facebook friend (gross). They click the like button on your posts and make glowing comments on your page. Some of these people are real and work with him and filter info back to him. And, some of these people/pages are fake profiles set up by everard himself. He does this as a way to monitor your page and your behavior. He wants to know if your gullible enough to believe his shit! Everard is a nasty piece of work!
Deb C

Postby Popeye » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Some people drink to hide their problems or demons.

I notice some in the so called truth movement make a big deal about the population being dumbed down and how people are controled by big pharma and the usual stuff but they have never made a film :) or made speeches to their so called truth movement followers about illegal drugs being the thing that dumbs down people makes them apathetic and controls them through fear of being found out etc.

Instead they tend to promote that drugs open peoples minds and consciousness which is basically them pushing drug use onto people in a roundabout way.

I also think that some of these truth gurus must be on something in order to talk the shit they do talk and it's not a famous fizzy drink.
Popeye

Postby Deb C » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:13 am

Excellent analysis, Popeye. I noticed this a few years ago that the so-called "truth" movement has become the new drug movement. That's when I decided to have nothing to do with it anymore or its so-called "truth" leaders. When I found out everard was a criminal and conning me, I tried to get away from him. The truth movement is a niche market that drug-using charlatans have found makes them money. It's disgusting.
Deb C

Postby Popeye » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Deb C wrote:Excellent analysis, Popeye. I noticed this a few years ago that the so-called "truth" movement has become the new drug movement. That's when I decided to have nothing to do with it anymore or its so-called "truth" leaders. When I found out everard was a criminal and conning me, I tried to get away from him. The truth movement is a niche market that drug-using charlatans have found makes them money. It's disgusting.

I don't care if people use drugs or not, it's their choice, the same as heavy booze but from experience of knowing lots of people through the years who use and used drugs.

People should avoid them just the same as avoiding heavy drinking and other escapes from the real world.

I know there are the odd stories about some so called musician or scientist who took some acid and hey presto they had some revelation.

Well it's all bollocks because they would have had the revelation anyway and the révélations they have are nothing.

Thats why the world is going to hell in a handcart.

Scientists have contributed to nuclear bombing on Japan, more efefctive ways of killing people and more ways of fucking up the planet too.

I'm not knocking science just a lot of scientists.
Popeye

Return to Personal or virtual attacks