[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Nonsense in his book Stoneage Psychedelia

Nonsense in his book Stoneage Psychedelia

Have you seen something very badly researched in Chris videos or other materials. Real clangers and brain dead material can be discussed here.

Nonsense in his book Stoneage Psychedelia

Postby admin » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Attachments
haloBLUR.jpg
halobollocks.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nonsense in his book Stoneage Psychedelia

Postby Deb C » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:47 am

If anyone here actually has the misfortune of owning a copy of this book "Stone Age Psychedelia", then I will refer you to page 7 of the book which is the "Acknowledgements" page. Read it.

Oh here, I'll save you the trouble. This is what Chris Everard wrote about me in his book on page 7 at the bottom of the page:

"The final pre-press collation and preparation of this edition would not have been possible without the invaluable advice of Gareth Newton and the typographical skills and much appreciated hard work of Deborah Cook in France and California. Deborah Cook has provided many insightful and wonderful instances of advice throughout the typesetting stage of production and I am eternally indebted to her, as she is a great Thinker, Artist and Author in her own right, with a comprehensive, literary knowledge of all the subjects which I discuss in this book."

Now, I will refer you to page 136 of "Stone Age Psychedelia" where Chris Everard thanks me and my mother. This badly-written book was self-published by Everard and he had his brother-in-law print the book in 2011. Fast forward 3 years later to 2014 and Everard is on a radio show slandering, defaming, and trying his very best to discredit me. On this radio show he says my mother "disowned" me. Then he says my family is "fake". So why would he THANK a "fake" mother who "disowned" me in his badly-written and badly-researched book?
Deb C

Postby BardofEly » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:46 am

I have a copy and was amazed he published it without proof reading it first. There are so many errors. I was still working for him then and would gladly have checked through the text if he had asked and paid me.
BardofEly

Postby Deb C » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:38 am

Hi Bard, Chris Everard had me proofing his text for his book. Yet, he would always change it back to the same bad text he had written. I never understood why he had me proofread it at all. On the radio show of Feb. 9, 2014 Chris Everard slanders me for more than an hour yet he writes a dedication to me in his book. Anyone who has the misfortune of owning this crap book, I refer you to page 7 in the book and you can see that Everard acknowledges me in this book ... please see the photo attached.

Also, If you have the misfortune of owning this turd of a book, then please also see page 136, where he THANKS me and my mother! On that radio show, he said my family was fake. Chris Everard knew I talked to my mother and my best friend every day on the phone while I was in France. Chris Everard is a liar and a fraud.

evertard-BOOK dedicationBLUR.jpg

Original picture hosted off this website - to avoid copyright claims - https://anonfiles.com/file/1149092c74ab ... 702f17fc09
Deb C

Return to Bad research