Amazon scathing reviews for Spiritworld DVD

Have you ever paid for something and not got it. This section is for you.

Amazon scathing reviews for Spiritworld DVD

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:20 pm

SOMEONE I KNOW BUT WHO ISNT A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM TOLD ME TO CHECK OUT THE AMAZON REVIEWS:
THEY WROTE...
"Fancy a giggle?
After watching your YT videos, I searched Everard's name on Amazon and found some of his things on there. Most of the ones with a 5 star rating are ratings he's given his own work. Yes, he's left a 5 star review on his own content in the hope it'll get people interested in buying it. On quite a few of the search results, too.
Quite tragic really."

so over I popped to Amazon and people were complaining back in 2012... and its 2015 now and no refunds, no DVD, pretend like you dont owe the money and refuse to speak to people about it. Grrrr.

Here are the Amazon reviews!

You can see them yourself here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/CHRIS-EVERARDS-SPIRITWORLD-revised-22-09-12/product-reviews/B006R6NCEW/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?pageNumber=2

copied and pasted from Amazon:

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 starsRipped off
Bymarkon 22 January 2014
Verified Purchase
I was ripped off as hell!!! Order my copy in late 2011. Got the other product but not this dvd. Chris send out an mail telling they got infiltrated at the enigmachannel. He also said that he would send out a compensation of some sort. an extra dvd or something. Fair enough, but that was about six months ago and ive heard no thing further.

Its no big thing just to mail people, saying that we have a new release date. would you like your money back or would you like to wait?

But i hope he will send the dvd out cause this sabotage that he claims going on starts to work a bit.

......."but what do i know" im just a freaking swede.

Ps. Good to know theres more people out there

1.0 out of 5 starsSpiritworld Vol 3
ByDanny Darkoon 10 December 2012
Verified Purchase
When the release date was changed from 21.02.12 to 22.9.12, I felt that this was a rather under hand way of gathering funds for a DVD that was clearly never going to be released on 21.2.12, as the new (2nd) release date was updated a few weeks after the original release date of 21.02.12.
As a longstanding customer of all things linked to the Enigma TV channel, I was assured that a new chapter was to be added to the DVD and accepted the reasoning and general apology sent out in their newsletters. However, it is now the 10.12.12 and I am still waiting to receive my DVD or a reply to my numerous e-mails to explain why there has been no contact or goods. I am well aware that due to back orders that there may have been a wait of several weeks for all orders to be processed and sent out close to the updated release date.
This is the single reason why I have waited so long to post a review, I am not the kind of person who gets annoyed by such things and wanted to be as fair as possible in giving the company ample time to sort out my order, and was willing to let the date change and poor level of service slide as after all a late DVD seems so petty in comparison to other issues in the world. However I feel more than a bit annoyed having had my e-mails unanswered and waiting ten months (or more) to have my order filled.

Finally, Mr Everard, Sir, I have often been disappointed at the lack of referencing in your work (I have followed and supported your work for over six years), as this gives us a chance to verify your claims, however I have forgiven this oversight due to the interesting content of your work. However, Mr Everard and The Enigma Staff, due to my recent treatment you are now off of my 'Christmas card list' and on to my 'money grabbing sensationalist, who rarely references his wild claims list'.
Keep up the great work........... I am very, very, very unhappy with the terrible customer service and such high levels of annoyance are rare in a laid back character, such as myself. Perhaps my DVD has been lost in the mail or taken into the realm of the SPIRIT WORLD, Chortle, Snigger, Hardy Hahahahahaha

1.0 out of 5 starsRipped off as well
ByD. Watsonon 23 November 2013
Wow! I thought i was probably the only one who never received my dvd after i paid for it, but it looks like there`s been many others that have been ripped off too. This chris guy is obviously dodgy. He`s now claiming, on his website, that he`s doing a movie on John Lennon`s assassination and he wants investors to help him raise money for it. Steer clear.

1.0 out of 5 starsWARNING: THIS SELLER DOES NOT SEND YOUR GOODS
ByDon 8 October 2013
Verified Purchase
I ORDERED THIS DVD A LONG TIME AGO, LIKE MANY OTHER PEOPLE I NEVER RECEIVED A THING.
I ALSO ORDERED TWO COPIES OF HIS BOOK "STONE AGE PSYCHEDELIA" I NEVER RECEIVED A THING.
BE AWARE WHAT THIS LITTLE CREEP IS DOING, DON'T MAKE THIS LITTLE CREEP A MILLIONAIRE.
THE 'BILLY' EDUARD MEIER STUFF IS MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN THIS MORON!
I CONTACTED THEM BY EMAIL. SHE CALLED HERSELF KATIE.
THEY AGREED THEY HADN'T SENT ANYTHING AND SAID THEY WOULD SEND THEM.
THEY STILL HAVEN'T 4 MONTHS LATER. AVOID LIKE THE SWINE FLU JAB!
(TESCO IS GIVING A FREE GOODIE BAG WITH THEIR POISON)

I RECENTLY WENT ON THE ENIGMA WEBSITE AND NOT LONG AFTER THAT I GOT A
TROJAN VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER!
WHAT PLANET IS THIS CREEP FROM? THE PARANOID DRAMA QUEEN THINKS
THE STASI POLICE ARE AFTER HIM, THEY ARE.

IS HE ANOTHER CLINGON FEEDING OFF ANTHING HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON,
FOR HIS OWN GLORIFICATION AND SLURPING ALL THE PRAISE?
SURELY ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD MAKE THE BEST FILM THEY COULD POSSIBLY
MAKE, AND NOT, LETS FACE IT, A SERIES OF MILDLY MICROWAVED TURDS.
WE CAN'T WATCH THE SECOND COMING IN ONE GO, WE HAVE TO HAVE THOSE
IRRITATING MENUS.

ARE WE BEING HYPNOTISED INTO THINKING HIS FILMS ARE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD,
KEEP WATCHING AND BUYING KIDS. (I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THE HYPNOTIC
TRANCE ANIMATIONS USED BY A LOT OF MAJOR TV CHANNELS IN THE UK. WE'VE ALL SEEN
THEM ON CHANNEL 5, AND THE BBC, WHERE THEY USE A CIRCULAR SPINNING TRANCE ANIMATION TO
ACT ON YOUR SUBCONCIOUS, YOU ARE BEING CAREFULLY PROGRAMMED, BBC USE SPINNING/ROTATING
HIPPOPOTAMUS ETC, CHANNEL 5 USING NAZI COLOURS).

WE CAN'T HAVE A PLASTIC CASE FOR OUR DVD'S WE HAVE TO HAVE A PIECE OF
CARDBOARD. IS SOMEBODY IN DEBT TO THE BANKS? IS SOMEBODY STEALING INNOCENT
PEOPLES MONEY TO PAY OFF THE DEBT? THIS IS THE SAME OLD STORY.

I HAD READ PEOPLE WARNING ABOUT ENIGMA BEFORE I ORDERED IT.
WHEN I ORIGINALLY ORDERED SPIRITWORLD 3 THERE WERE ACTUALLY 2 MERCHANTS
UNDER THE SAME NAME, ONE WAS SELLING THE DVD CHEAPER THAN THE OTHER.
AT FIRST IT SEEMED LIKE THERE WAS SOME FRAUD GOING ON, BUT NO, THEY
DELIBERATELY HAD 2 SELLER ACCOUNTS. I NOTICED OTHER COMPANIES DOING THE SAME
THING AND THEY TO ENDED UP DELAYING THE RELEASE OF THE DVD'S AND I PRESUME
LEAVING A LOAD OF FRUSTRATED CUSTOMERS. MAYBE HE ONLY SENDS HIS BOOKS TO HIS
HIGH INITIATES IN HIS INNER SANCTUM?

IS CHRIS EVERARD SENT HERE TO SAVE THE WORLD AND RESCUE US FROM THE BADDIES,
HAS HE BEEN ILLUMINATED OR INCULCATED BY A FLYING SAUCER SO HE CAN TEACH US HIS
UNIVERSAL WISDOM?
OR IS HE SKINT AND TRYING TO KEEP HIS MANSION FROM CRUMBLING?
CAN'T SOME OF THESE PEOPLE STAY BEHIND THE CAMERA.
IS HE A MISLEADER AND NOT A LEADER, DOES HE CARE?
DO THESE PEOPLE STEAL KNOWLEDGE AND FILL IN THE GAPS WITH ANY SCHIZOID INSPIRED
RUBBISH AND THEN THINK THEY CAN PARADE AROUND AND MAKE MILLIONS.
WHO REALLY IS CONTROLLING THIS GOD'S GIFT TO THE PLANET?

1.0 out of 5 starsWhere is the DVD?
ByD. Wrighton 11 February 2013
Verified Purchase
In the past I have always liked Chris Everards DVDs. However I ordered Spiritworld volume 3 the end of March 2012 and I have yet to see the DVD or receive any response to my request for an update on when I might receive this dvd.I am beginning to think something fishy is going on.If they would at the very least respond to my request for an update on this dvd I would not be this irritated. Not to mentionI having subscribed to his enigmatv and fyb magazine sites and having problems with those sites as well and no response to my emails inquiring how to solve the problems I am having with these sites makes me wonder if if Mr. Everard is on the level

2.0 out of 5 starsAmended review
ByHastingson 2 September 2012
I bought the original 'Spirit World' some years ago and rather wished i had spent the money on scratch cards. Whilst having enjoyed Chris Everards other work, I found this a little far fetched.
If you are a believer without the will to question - you will love this DVD. Demonic faces in the 911 twin towers smoke and the reason church windows are pointed at the top - apparently, its so spirits can't sit on them!!!!
High production values and well edited, a polished product but more for fun than serious consideration.
Look at a clip on youtube before buying and decide for yourself.
Hastings.

1.0 out of 5 starscounterintelligence
ByLews Therinon 2 October 2012
I'm also still waiting for this DVD to arrive and likely will be requesting a refund through amazon shortly. I like Chris Everard's work because it is well presented and fascinating but his business tactics are shady and underhanded. He advertises movies for sale well ahead of a set release date that he never meets. This movie was supposed to be released 8 months ago. All of this might be ok if I could manage to even get any type of customer service out of his operation, but inquiries are always left unanswered.

As for the content of Mr. Everard's films, it's much like the David Icke kind of stuff where a lot of true information is spun off into fantasy lands that cannot be verified one way or the other. This tactic is known as counterintelligence. It serves to discredit real information. I enjoy his movies as a form of entertainment and I analyze them, but that's what they are, entertainment.

I'm sure if I ever get the film it will be well presented and entertaining to watch, until then I give it 1 star just to warn everyone that if you want to order it, do not even bother until you know for certain it is actually finally completed and ready to be shipped.

1.0 out of 5 starsWhere's my DVD? "Truth-seeker" Bliss!
ByR. MCKERNANon 5 September 2012
I paid for this DVD in March 2012 - it was advertised to be released in preceding February 2012. It's now November 2012 and I have still not received it. This method of advertising release dates receiving payment for it then continually revising the release date is void of any regard for customer care, it is extremely frustrating and very unprofessional.

I buy these Enigma TV videos to monitor what is being punted to "truth seekers". While I can acknowledge that some of the material is interesting, and the presentation style and narrative are seductive, the content of all of Chris Everard's work is largely designed for the easily-led. While claiming to expose the truth, what is often being offered is sensationalized conspiracies and beliefs that simply can't be verified or substantiated. Many of the contributors and guests on them are of the same ilk - Valery Uvarov, David Ike, Jon King, Marcus Allen etc... Quite frankly, if you examine much of their spectacular claims, the presence and comments of these men just serve to diminish any credibility Everard's DVD collection may have. While there are intriguing grains of truth here and there, it is mostly material suitable for the Hollywood/National Enquirer type.

It is difficult to pin down Everard's worldview, but it seems mostly formed around the theories and beliefs of the men he includes in his DVD interviews - something like anti-NWO eastern mysticism meets intergalactic federation. I will await the newest installment for further clarification on that matter.

Jesus Christ saves.

1.0 out of 5 starsStill waiting to receive this video
BySonny B.on 12 August 2012
As longtime subscriber to FYB magazine and Enigma Channel I'm still waiting to receive CHRIS EVERARD'S SPIRITWORLD - Vol 3 . It was part of a subscribing campaign where it was advertised as a FREE gift. Now that's almost a year...

HERES WHERE IT STARTS GETTING ODD. TO COUNTER THE COMPLAINTS EVERARD HAS CLEARLY PURCHASED HIS OWN UNAVAILABLE DVD 3 TIMES SO HE CAN WRITE PRO REVIEWS. CLEARLY ITS HIM AS **NOBODY** HAS EVER RECEIEVED THIS DVD. SO THIS IS HOW DIRTY HE IS, AS TO FAKE REVIEWS TO TRY AND STEAL MONEY OFF EVEN MORE PEOPLE!

ByChristopher J. Francison 12 February 2015
Verified Purchase
great dvd

3 of 10 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 starsTerrific. Exposes truth
ByVinceon 14 September 2012
Chris Everards work is amazing.

He exposes the lies in government and ruling royal elites, exposing them for what they really are.
Evil and deceiving to the core. The media and much of todays governments are in fact members of secret orders which are battling for your soul and killing anyone who stands in their way.

Ignore people who say Chris cannot substantiate his claims. He can and has. He does not make unsubstantiated claims. You can research for yourself.

Just because the Mainstream media channels like fox, cnn, bbc etc are the biggest channels in the world, it doesnt mean they are absolutely reliable. People are idiots and totally brainwashed to assume so. Mainstream media very often, CANNOT back up their claims. All they do is have their reporters say "this happened, that happened. Hes a terrorist, shes a terrorist, hes evil, shes evil".

The people then swallow this up as if its absolute truth, without even checking up on it. They automatically think that anything mainstream says, must be true. Thats how clever the secret orders/elite are. They make people think mainstream is reliable.

Mainstream media is a Disney show for kids and for the gullible. Its carefully selected shows for dumbing down and emotionally controlling the masses.

Watch Chris's work and wake up. Hes the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 starsCompletely fantastic !
Byjameson 23 September 2012
Verified Purchase
Completely fantastic !!... third part in an already compelling and thorough look at this interesting subject... I recommend this book to anyone !.... I am a fan of all Christopher Everard films and books !... well done.. keep it up Christopher !
admin
Site Admin

Re: Amazon scathing reviews for Spiritworld DVD

Postby Deb C » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Here are the screen grabs from Amazon showing very upset customers who never received any Spiritworld 3 DVD after they paid Everard money. It's now more than FOUR YEARS after Everard started taking customers' money for that DVD and no one has ever received it.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 11.20.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 11.20.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 11.20.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 11.21.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 11.22.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 11.22.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 11.23.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 11.23.30 AM.png
Deb C

Re: Amazon scathing reviews for Spiritworld DVD

Postby Deb C » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:35 pm

Also, the 5-star reviews that are on Amazon for Spiritworld 3 were written by Everard himself! He does this all the time. He also asks his Facebook "friends" to write fake reviews for him. Everard has been doing this for years.
Deb C

Return to Wheres my DVD etc