[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Chris Everard conned a landlord in Spain

Chris Everard conned a landlord in Spain

Stealing items and fraud - we want to know what you have experienced

Chris Everard conned a landlord in Spain

Postby Deb C » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:21 am

Please view my video addressing the slander, harassment and the defamation of my character by Chris Everard and Chris Geo and Sheree Geo. I also address the fact that Chris Everard conned a landlord in Spain out of nearly a year's rent, left the house damaged, filthy, and he left the landlord with a lot of debt and all the expense of repairing and cleaning this property. And, keep in mind that all the while this was happening, he was giving excuses to Spiritworld 3 customers for the delay in a film that has yet to be sent to customers who have paid more than TWO YEARS ago. So, while Everard was conning a landlord in Spain he was ALSO conning his Spiritworld 3 customers. Watch the video and you will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvKtYeo6bug

Stay safe out there. Stay safe on the internet. And, stay away from con men.
Deb C

Re: Chris Everard conned a landlord in Spain

Postby admin » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:21 am

I have heard there is a lot more to this story.

Could you care to tell us how this started right from the point where you came to visit Chris and had 1000 dollars taken off us. Having it in text form will help for those who don't watch youtube.

Also I have asked Deb to get the landlord to write a note/letter to state that what she is saying is the truth. Why? Well its simple, Everard has been saying that Deb C is a government agent sent out to destroy his name. However - did Deb C make him fake his working CV to pass to the landlord... did Deb C even suggest Everard should get a place to live in Spain... No she did not. Everard was planning to rent the place in Spain when she arrived. Did Deb C suggest he sign up the place with someone elses ID papers... no she did not. Did Deb C hang around for 1 year living in this place in Spain as Everard did.. nope she returned home soon after she arrived... Did Everard continue to live in a place in Spain and then not pay the rent for it and cause damage to the said property... Yes he did. If all the above is correct and Deb C is telling people about what Everard gets up to in his own time, why does this make her a government agent? All she was is a simple witness.

Isn't Everards white noise just a smokescreen to detract away from the fact that she had seen what Everard gets up to on an average month... and she was disgusted by it and wants to warn others so they don't get reeled in by Everard. I think those intentions are laudable. Also, if this is what Everard gets up to in a short space of time, I suppose we could wonder what he gets up to for the other 11 months of the year with scamming people - but hey, that's what this forum is for!

Now Lets hear the whole story from Deb and see how far the rabbit hole goes.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:36 am

Hello, I will post all the details of the house in Spain situation and how Chris Everard conned the landlord in Spain very soon, but right now I would like to address some recent developments of the severity of this Chris Evertard situation.

As you all know, Chris Everard had my facebook page disabled due to false claims of Terms of Use violations in the early morning hours (2 a.m.) on February 12, 2014. So, I started using YouTube, made a video and posted it the night of February 25, 2014 describing how Chris Everard conned a landlord in Spain.

On February 27, I received a phone call from the criminal investigator for my internet service provider. He told me that Christopher Everard had reported me for "defrauding" his "company" GBC. He told me that Chris Everard was demanding that my internet service be TERMINATED that day! I asked the investigator if I could record this phone call and he said that I could. During the phone call, the investigator played the voicemail that Chris Everard left them. Chris Everard left this voicemail on February 26! In this voicemail you can clearly hear Everard telling my internet service provider a pack of his usual lies! I told the investigator that GBC is a fake company and it doesn't exist! (GBC is a fake company that Everard uses to try to frighten people with lawsuits.) I have this phone call recorded and in the recording you can clearly hear Everard's voice trying to fraudulently have my internet service TERMINATED!

Everard and his minions are trying very hard to silence me. They are playing devious tricks and trying anything they can to try to silence me. Wanting to warn people about him, I went public on my facebook page about Everard's con tricks and fraud on November 27, 2012 and from that day on I was attacked, harassed, slandered/libeled and threatened by Everard and his minions. Everard and his minions have attacked my character and slandered my name on facebook, ripoff report and internet radio! All I had from November 27, 2012 to February 12, 2014 was my facebook page. Everard got my facebook page shut down by making false reports. Now he's trying to terminate my entire internet. So, thanks to YouTube and this forum I have a voice and I feel that if I remain vocal about this, it will help keep me and my family safe.
Deb C

Postby admin » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:34 pm

The above information deserves its own thread so I will start one under the section "Personal or Virtual attacks" under the title of "tried to close my Internet down". Please go here - to discuss internet shutdown and keep this thread for talk of Spain house and landlords etc. This will help stop topic fragmentation.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:15 am

Click on the pictures to see an enlargement - especially the toilet!

foto-4.jpg

foto-3.jpg

foto-2.jpg

foto-1.jpg

foto.JPG

foto toilet.JPG

foto 4.jpg

IMG_0667.JPG

IMG_0666.JPG

foto-9.jpg

foto-8.jpg

foto-7.jpg