[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - SLAPPER-NONYMOUS hide that dome!

SLAPPER-NONYMOUS hide that dome!

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

SLAPPER-NONYMOUS hide that dome!

Postby admin » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:59 pm

The fun all started in this thread (thread here ) when I was picking over the DVD Lady Die for technical faults and came across something I wasn't expecting to find... but now I have the genie is out of the bottle.

Chris is very shy and doesnt want people seeing his bald head.

These images on this thread will prove it: The complete compendium of Everards hidden bald chrome dome.

First from Lady Die
https://anonfiles.com/file/92572ff17283 ... 4379184de2

Next from DVD artwork
https://anonfiles.com/file/06e106b4efdc ... 7d85fee09e

FROM DVD SECRET SPACE
https://anonfiles.com/file/303963f11af7 ... 18d64ec16c

A GIGGLE ONE FROM SECRET SPACE - sorry I have idle hands
https://anonfiles.com/file/5afd6e2115e0 ... 277a946023

WHICH THEN BECAME A REQUEST FOR MEMORY OF LLOYD PYE
https://anonfiles.com/file/90e4d43392f1 ... 35a7ecf37e
admin
Site Admin

Re: SLAPPER-NONYMOUS hide that dome!

Postby Deb C » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:23 am

will get some screen grabs from his earlier "films" ... sorry, VIDEOS ...and post them here.
Deb C

Postby admin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:42 pm

I found this 4:3 clip of him and his dome. Wow he has got a tall head - no wonder he likes to hide his baldness because there is so much of it. It kind of reminds me of the alien in the film "Alien"... that had a very elongated forehead too ;-)

I guess this footage must have been filmed by someone else as there is no way he would frame himself with the 02 dome in shot.

baldie1.jpg

baldiealien.jpg

See what I mean.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:25 am

oh, yes, I think that was a clip of him in Rome. The Youtube channel that posted it should have called it Chris Everard's "Rome Chrome Dome" LOL Everard actually has a very small head. You know what they say "small head, tiny brain" ;)
Deb C

Postby admin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:16 pm

Wow I never realised he has put on so much weight (I can't talk BTW)... but it is fascinating that he is very careful to distribute only old photos of himself and videos cannot show his baldness (Im going bald so who cares - your bald get used to it)... however Chris seems to be hiding from his true image. So I found this picture (thanks Deb) and it shows a whole new Chris...

I'm thinking perhaps we need to call him Weebletard... you know "Weebles wobble but they dont fall down" and all that! Ready... take a deep breath - for the up and coming picture and also to hide your petit lines because here he is.... Special sized suits me thinks... Not tall and thin - the other type - short and fat. :lol: :mrgreen:

Miguel Celades entrevista a Christopher Everard en- Exclusiva en Barcelona.jpg

(C) Miguel Celades 2013

...would you buy a used Apple from this man?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:33 pm

OOoooohhh, thank you "Admin" ... this is great.

Yes, this is a still from the video that everard himself had taken off youtube for "copyright infringement" LOL ... maybe it was because he didn't want his fat arse on video or maybe it was because he realized he sounded like an ARSE because of his LIES for the first 30 minutes (or more) of this interview! ... Seems Chris Everard has even the audio file removed from the internet!!!!!!!! hmmmmmm
Deb C

Postby pmarie » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 am

Gah, looks like a little gluttonous kid at a birthday party and seeing cake for the first time.... :lol:
pmarie

Postby admin » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:40 am

admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:01 am

Chris Everard has taken all the links to this interview down. (He claimed copyright infringement ... no joke ... I'm not kidding)
It was titled: "Christopher Everard en "Tiempo para la Verdad" de Miguel Celades"

Everfraud had this interview taken down all over the internet because in the first 30- 45 minutes of this interview Everfraud made himself look like a real ass! All Everard did for more than 30 minutes was tell lies about himself (i.e. he said he invented Apple QuickTIme LOLOL) He must have been drunk or stoned before he got on that train in Spain to do this interview LOL .... and it shows! Hey, next time, Everfraud, you might want to sober up before you try to do an interview! LOL

I will try to find an audio file of it somewhere . . .

HERE it is . . . you can listen to this ASSH*LE Evertard go on and on and on about his bullshit FAKE resumé for WAYYYYYYYY toooooooo long! Even the interviewer tells him he wants to talk about something else other that evertard LOL This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ivoox.com/matrix-nom-entrevi ... 326_1.html
Deb C

Postby Popeye » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:32 am

The Spanish interviewer is no fool.

The interview he gave Everard enough rope to hang himself.
Popeye

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging