[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Ripoff Report

Ripoff Report

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

Ripoff Report

Postby Droike » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Sorry if this has been posted before, only had a quick look.

Is Deborah Cook Deb C on here????

Right off for breakfast.
Droike

Re: Ripoff Report

Postby Deb C » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Yes, Everard had his minions slander and attack me on Ripoff Report, then on a radio show and he consistently slandered me and attacked me on facebook for more than a year! In fact, I had to go to the police about Everard and all his minions.
Deb C

Postby pmarie » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:13 am

Hello, I am Pmarie, I have had the privilege of being Deborah's best friend for over 20 years. I would like to set things straight about the now infamous Ripoff Report. For one everything that was put on the original post was stolen from Deborah's Facebook page by someone that we met on FB. Paul Darrow (ewww)...Deborah was skeptical about accepting the request. I thought the guy looked kinda creepy.. But, have been raised to never judge a book by its cover...(the cover had a mask like Phantom of the Opera and purple streaks)...lol well, to each his own. He will say that Deborah friend requested him, that was soooooo false. I was on the phone with Deb when the 2nd or 3rd request came in, she noticed that they had one friend in common, Steve Andrews. She asked Steve, and Steve thought he was a nice guy. Well after talking awhile, the guy posts the original thread on the ripoff report about Everturd. A couple of months after telling Deborah falsehoods, and scaring the shit out of her, to gain her confidence. He starts sending her messages, kinda lovey dovey...and a song called Deborah.. Deborah's response to me on the subject, was "Jesus, does every guy think I am looking for a boyfriend?????" lol.. Well, after the turn down to his affectionate notes. He then began to attack her on the Ripoff Report. As if the girl hadn't been through enough...
I have been here for my friend, since the first time she was approached by Everheardofpayingyourbills, and I will continue...Don't you people have a bestfriend??? While she was corresponding with EvergetyourDVDsout, She knew I didn't care to much for the guy (Everlard)...He seemed as slimy as we NOW know he is... But, she is just a girl and thought she had met Prince Charming, instead she got Prince Harming.
I want you to know that she, and I have been through HELL and back with this man and his small obnoxious (drunken) army. And we have always been one step ahead..We watched the pages, not to give a shit about what the asshole was doing..But, to save people, some men and some fucking amazing women. And that is all Deborah cares about...not letting Everheardofflushing? get a hold of a Women's sanity, life, dignity, or bank account....
that's all she cares about, saving your sister, niece, friend...
xoxo~P
pmarie

Postby Deb C » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 pm

The Ripoff Report BS is pretty much what happens to people who go up against these creeps like Evertard and Geo, etc. They will try to discredit you in any way they know how. And then they send their minions in to infiltrate your page. Everard and Geo have been doing this to people for years on facebook and other sites. They are both laughable. They are pretty pathetic actually and the police are aware of Evertard's and Geo's continued stalking/slandering/defaming behavior. Those two idiots have done this before and they will do it again. They are slime. The police said they were "off their rocker" LOL

PMarie and I rescued many amazing women from Evertard. Unfortunately, there are many women still out there who are, right now, falling for Everard's bullshit. I can see it. My best friend can see it and it makes us both so ill to have to watch these women fall for Evertard's bullshit and LIES! ... BUT, they do! ... I tried to warn a few of them. One Greek witch who talks too much and listens too little (she also drinks as much as she talks...which is A LOT) backstabbed me and went behind my back to evertard during those SIX MONTHS that I was trying to get that fat bastard Everfraud to remove my name from anything he had attached it to. The other Australian woman would rather feel more comfortable thinking of me as some sort of "woman scorned" or "honeypot cointel-pro" fictional character that these conspiracy nuts, conmen and low-rated internet radio hosts fabricate in their own mind. I can assure you that I'm no woman scorned. In fact, I'm a woman who's been CONNED! Big difference. But, these people are so blinded and brainwashed by this truth movement/conspiracy bullshit that they would rather believe what their "truth leader" tells them (sorry, SELLS them) than believe the ACTUAL truth: that I am just a woman who was conned by one of your so-called "truth" leaders! As I have seen first hand, these "truth leaders" are nothing but conmen and frauds and they are lying to you to keep the donations coming in and to sell you DVDs that you will NEVER receive. It's a joke, people ... please wake up and stay safe out there and stay safe on the internet ... and STAY AWAY FROM THE CONMEN!
Deb C

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging