[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Techno NUMPTY

Techno NUMPTY

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

Techno NUMPTY

Postby admin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:49 pm

This thread is all about stuff which Everard says which dont make sense on a technical level. In other words if a technical person were to hear what he is saying they would say "who is this idiot". To a lot of people this thread may go whoosh - right over their heads, but to tech nerds you will be going "DOH" along with me when you read about Chris and his technical lack-of-prowess.

If you have watched any of his "made for the cinema" documentaries and thought to yourself from a technical standpoint - THATS A LOAD OF TOSH, THIS ISNT EVEN FIT FOR TV... then please post your feelings on this thread.

If its skipping video, out of sync audio - continuity errors or techno speak - we want to hear it.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Techno NUMPTY

Postby admin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Attachments
dolrails.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:55 pm

2005 Cannes Film Festival????? More like CON film festival, Evertard. There is no record of Everard ever being at ANY Cannes Film Festival or the Royal Television Society for that matter. Go to the RTS website and search it for yourself. Do the same and search the Cannes Film Festival website yourself and you will see that Evertard's lies can be PROVEN AS LIES every time! He lies about everything ... as we have seen.

And there's more to come!
Deb C

Postby admin » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:14 pm

I just sat down to watch Lady Die to pick it apart for technical mistakes. I was amazed that the very first moving picture clip of the whole show production was a incorrectly de-interlaced clip of Dianna as a girl. This was at 2:12. Not a very good start.
For those who dont know -interlacing are those jagged lines you get on fast moving video - which end up looking like comb teeth on the edges of objects streaking across the screen. Very distracting and to not remove these is very poor editing skills. Its a first lesson of post production... Interlace field order or removal.

We can show you the frame here... as this is clearly not the property of Christopher Everad and was probably unlicensed under his "only I get FAIR USE" guidelines.

ladydieinterlace.jpg
- (C) NOTICE: THIS FILE IS NOT BELONGING TO EVERARD!

Also we noticed that this DVD copy had not been mastered from a digital original because it has been copied down to a video tape format before being re-digitised onto DVD. Very odd to lose quality this way by going down to Analog video. How could we tell this... well the artifacts of "tearing" were present in the bottom most 5 lines of the screen- and it was wobbling back and forth as the video head re-timed its speed. A crappy duplications house have clearly meddled with this or perhaps demanded a TAPE copy for DVD duplication... it is hard to understand why Everard would want to keep an Analogue copy for himself though.

At 8:58 we have clear audio errors as Everards voice is heard twice on top of itself for 2 seconds as an echo. Very bad editing to leave something like that in!

I am seeting a lot of interlace issues here -some reverse interlace also.

At 10:12 a audio BANG is heard which clicks hard in the right hand channel/speaker as we have an inserted ADVERT (yes an advert on this DVD inside the program itself) for "Murdered by the Monarchy - Out now on DVD"... Jesus... cant this man leave the poor audience alone with this advert insertion nonsense.

11:15 When Everard interviews himself he coughs and "ummms" nearly every sentence. Not very at ease even though he is filming himself with nobody else in the room. One wonders how he can convey this professionalism in his Bootcamps to future filmmakers when he comes across this badly himself. Bear in mind this is his first appearance in his own production and it starts with a Cough and a few Umms. Not a good way to start eh old chap.

One has to ask why is this DVD broken into 4 parts which jump you back to the main menu and force you to click into the next section. Each section then has an annoying film style countdown before the program starts. Childish and amateur to have this in each section. This was not made for TV advert breaks and any other production that is ever released which has been cut for ad breaks would edite those moments out so the program runs smoothly across these breaks. One one can only wonder why Everard has his own peculiar annoying little ways of doing things which nobody else either does or is used to seeing.

In "part2" as we are forced to call it, 3 minutes in we see a lot of "rostrum" work where photos are zoomed and overlayed on the screen. However even though this is a 4:3 aspect production many of the photos are tiny and in the centre of the screen.. leaving meassive black borders around them. This means the ability of the viewer to see details in those photos is impared because the whole of the frame is not being used. Artistic license. Well no, because after one small photo you will have one full screen photo... so again it leaves the viewer feel cheated by having to squint into the small photos and back to the large. Very odd editing indeed!

Now it becomes even worse at 4:11 of par 2 we see 2 aspect ratio types of editing being used. Zoomed photos now hit the edges of a 16:9 black bordered frame which is inside the 4:3 area - so this makes the viewing space even smaller. Yet ever few clips or pictures later we will have a 4:3 full frame clip - which shows us that 2 totally different 16:9 and 4:3 editing procedures have been used on top of each other. Completely unheard of nonsense editing from a total amateur so doesn't care how he annoys his audience. This documentary would have been rejected from every TV company out there for not following a standardise 4:3 or 16:9 format and not mixing the two together willy nilly.

6:19 I am now watching Interviews with Everard where he actually bothers to title himself name and credits even though he has already been credited at the beginning and he is THE ONLY PERSON TO HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED so far... so we are hardly needing the reminder - as this is not a TV edit. He is filmed in 16:9 with black borders top and bottom - hence wasting the frame with black - and this "non legal" 16:9 doesnt fit your 16:9 screen because it is black bar 16:9 - shameful. Yet inter-dispersed with this clip is a full frame 4:3 Panorama TV show clip which fills the whole screen. Again we feel cheated - why is a prolonged interview a tiny box in the middle of the screen - with black borders - when you are proving to us you have a full control of the 4:3 aspect frame and could have used it.

This is making me angry now...

Everard seems like filming himself is a MCU (Mid close up)with the top of his head cut off. Whilst this is a well used technique it becomes clear that so far we are being prevented from seeing the top of his head. This makes me wonder, seeing as Everard is also the cameraman, if he doesn't want people looking at his bald top of his head. It is becoming a bit of a give away as I watch. Lets see if this trend continues.

For those who dont know what I mean look at these pictures:

see the black bars left and right https://anonfiles.com/file/7b0b4bb4b578 ... 6c52af2ebc

but he is actually editing in 16:9 inside 4:3 this next picture proves it

https://anonfiles.com/file/a41a9be6e774 ... d6f6104d4c

If you turned in work like that for TV I think the P45 (your sacked) would be in the post!

I challenge anyone to tel me why this guy has the right to call him self a professional with mixing edits formats like that. Not fit for Tv certainly not fit for cinema. Do you think cinemas want to see a 4:3 square image in the screen centre with black borders left and right. Same thing on a TV... its just outrageous. Royal Television Society lectures my arse...

17 minutes into part 2 we have forgotten about Dianna and now Everard is trying to make a flimsy case that because old kings were violent killers that current kings and queens will be also. All based on assumptions. The problem is that whilst we are delving into the past we are being reminded as an advert of all the other products Everard has to sell you that deal with ghosts and blah blah... so forget Diana - lets see if we can pump some more sales.

Massive amounts of same picture use but not spread out... the same picture again and again within ten seconds of each other. God this is annoying - cant you find other pictures to use.

I am now seeing pictures edited into the 16:9 frame and some into the 4:3 frame.

This section which is now clearly northing to do with Diana at all has pictures of ghosts and even more plugs for Spiritworld DVD. We are talking aqbout a ghost that opened doors at Hampton Court Palace... Lady Die where are you... calling Lady Die. This documentary has lost its way completely now. He has just repeated to us 3 times what a poltergeist is and what a Poltergeist is... yes it can move objects... hows about some Lady Die.

So were half way in now... and only section 1 dealt with Lady Di stuff... we diverted off into Ghosts and the only person interviewed so far in 30 minutes is Everard. So this is really an Evevard ego trip. Hes now repeated 4 times this is the most remarkable ghost footage ever shot. YES FOR FUCKS SAKE. Will he stop repeating this ghost footage where the ghost slams the door. FFS.

Phew 30 mins in here is Icke... someone new on screen at last.

Oh - no sooner as Icke is on screen now its end of part2. But part3 starts and doesnt have the film countdown that 1 and 2 had. Cmon - no consistency here at all. In addition im seeing nothing but the same pictures used again and again. Everard doesnt seem to grasp that people do know they have seen those piectures before. They are not fish brained whereby they will forget in seconds they saw the picture earlier. So what sort of mind is Everard editing this for - a mind that likes to be frustrated by bad editing perhaps?

Part3 oh we have no jumped back full swing into Diana stuff. Im just wondering when its going to skew into other DVD adverts though. I sense it is coming.

Now Everard is interviewed in a different widescreen again. Reviewing the video I am realising now he is adding these black bars himself and again its not consistent at all.

Right ive has so much of a guts full of seeing this aspect ratio changing I am going to prove my point now:

Look at this picture of screen grabs of the different interview sections in the film. I could have done more, but this proves that not only does Everard not understand what Widescreen or 4:3 is he is totally incapable of deciding to stick to 16:9 13:9 12:9 15:9 its all over the place. LOOK. (click to enlarge)

aspectratioBULLSHIT.jpg
- FAIR USE GUIDELINES INVOKED FOR REVIEW PURPOSES.

https://anonfiles.com/file/8acb5d666d5a ... 08dacd0ed7 - FILE LOCATED OFFSITE

There is no way the cameras is doing this. It will shoot perfect 4:3 or 16:9 depending on what it is set on.. So clearly Everard is messing around with the frame size of his footage here and there because he thinks he can wing it by eye. I wonder is this what he teaches people in scamcamps because this isn't what they would teach you at film college for sure.

At time 28:55 in part 3 we have the Title Sequence with smashing glass and the words "LADY DIE" stretching towards the screen which in all other parts of this DVD has signified you are going from part1 to part 2 etc... but in Part3 this just comes along two thirds of the way through part3... and doesnt signify you are going into part4 part 3 just carries on. I want some of those crystals that he must be smoking!

Part4 did pick up pace and contained some interesting elements. However it unexpectely ends with a mysterious reference saying that the footage was "(c) 2007 Queen of Compassion AUSTRALIA Ltd)". A google search find no such company name - so what was Everard up to here? Tax avoidance tricks?

Part5 starts off with a complete balls up with the sound levels whereby you cannot hear Everard questions to Jon King. All this required to be fixed was for Evevard to turn up the levels for his question but for some unknown reason he prefers to be an unheard whisper whilst Jon King booms out just fine. Why let silly goofs like this through?

Part7 ends with no "continued in part seven" text... it just cuts mid sentence on Jon Beveridge. Following the theme of absolutely no continuity in the way this DVD was produced from section to section. A big speeling error The peacemaker footage was "Coutesy" of Dreamworks LLC. Does anyone watch these DVDs before they are sent out so mistakes like that can be spotted? I guess not.

One thing that is now clear as I enter section 8 is that he is hiding his bald spot. Indoor thriugh every change of shot, outdoor by the car - he always crops the top of his head. This may give the clue why aspect ratios and fram sizes are so screwed up - because he would rather cock around with aspect ratios than allow people to see his baldness. So maybe mystery solved.

OH GOD... what have I found now...

I was right. He is hiding his bald head. Every single shot that has him in it - no top of head. Head chopped off by the camera angle. Every shot of someone else (and he is the cameraman) their heads properly in shot. You see, this is what happens when you start looking for technical faults like this in a DVD you end up spotting everything.

To prove my point I have collected every change of camera angle in the DVD Lady Die and have compiled them side by side in a JPG picture. You also get to see the other people who were in the film and their heads look fine - all in shot.

This led me to think... is he like this in all his videos. OH MY FUCKING GOD.... We have found a man obsessed by keeping his bald head out of shot. No way. This is a giggle. New thread is demanded and a full scan on all his titles is required.

This is a MUST SEE

hidetheslapper3SMALLblur.jpg
- click the below link to see the sharp version!

https://anonfiles.com/file/92572ff17283 ... 4379184de2 -
COPYRIGHT NOTICE - FILE IS HOSTED OFFSITE - NOT ON THIS WEBSITE! JUST INCASE HIS SIR BALD PATCH PROTEST-TETH!

IM very curious now - does he teach "how to hide your bald head" in BaldCamps?

The Baldie hiding thread is continued on a seperate thread - if you want to follow it: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:21 pm

admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Everard's name is no where to be seen on the 2005 Cannes FIlm Festival list of films or people. I think he tells this lie because he happens to live in France and most people just might believe his lie without ever bothering to check or verify anything he says.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cannes_Film_Festival

Sorry, evertard, driving your Range Rover to McDonald's in Cannes, France in 2005 does not constitute being IN THE FILM FESTIVAL. LOL
Deb C

Postby pmarie » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:25 am

What about Award Winning?????? :roll: That bitch would be plastered on every frame of his imaginary filmideo....
pmarie

Postby admin » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:47 am

Just for giggle value... This is my video of Area51 on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJvJGQ_vDJE - notice my video is in 720p and smooth video with good detail rendering.

Then go to a video Chris produced on youtube 1 year later trying to do the same thing I had done...

Not only is the video jerky and breaks up a lot but also his browser crashes in the middle of doing the video. There is a clicking sound in the audio throughout.

Done on his Apple. ***BUT I THOUGHT APPLE WAS BETTER THAN PC AND NEVER GOES WRONG** - well thanks for proving the truth that Apples are lower spec and glitchy as fuck. You couldnt have shown us better especially on the Shitfari browser.

Enjoy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x175u8 ... erard_news
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Here is a breakdown of observable faults in the Illuminati videos. There are a number of very observable and easily corrected faults in this title - and why the dvd was launched with these errors left in is mind blowing.

The whole video is shot in "Everard-o-vision" which means it has no rhyme nor reason to the aspect ratio again. The interviews are displayed in Cinemascope sorry I mean "Everard-o-vision" which means 1:1.333 or 1:2.8 or 1:1.4 or some such other random format whilst the whole frame is actually 4:3 (old fashioned TV format) so you end up having black borders for no good reason. This means the talking heads are smaller than they need to be. This is annoying and made even more groan-full when you yet again see him switch to full screen 4:3 for about a third of the clips used which means he is forcing you to watch black bordered zoomed out talking heads and full screen clips - side by side. Your brain just screams "WHYYYYYYY!" as you watch. ome of the clips dont even line up on the left and the right in this "production".

The title sequence looks nice - quiet well put together but the moment it ends, there is an audible BANG again. This is twice now in his productions I have seen this. Is this loud bang - glitch sound meant to be there? Why would you leave that in? Did he not even watch his own title back to see if mistakes like that were there!?! So within the first few minutes you are aware this is a defective edit and this sets the stage for duff edits to come. Remember the magic format - you must have a good start and end and something interesting in the middle. Well if we are off to a bad start... what does that say.

In the first 10 minutes the terrible use of framing means that we find it very hard to see the objects being references in small boxes. The at 9:58 we have a stutter edit where 1 second of video repeats itself. How was this edit left in?

Everard clearly isnt using a script as he uses lines like "What Washington DC is, is an Egyptian"... Choice grammar. We are now aware we are going to be subjected to Evevards head in a tiny window on the left right tiny zooming objects on the right side of his head which we can hardly see. Umms ahhs and pauses from Everard talking head could have been cut down and full screen visuals could have been used to mask his goofs and unsure pauses. His baldpatch has been masked by use of the frame cropping again.

At 11:40 he explains that 555ft of the Wahsington Monument is above ground and there is a segment underground which is you add to it the construction is 666ft. What he forgets to work out is that the exact above ground figure of 555.5ft =6666 inches. Missed a trick there Chris!

16:31 Everard states that "20,000 children die of preventable diseases such as the common cold.".... Errrm last time i checked there was no vaccine to stop the common cold and it cannot be prevented by any medicine or practice! Nice one Chris - I am sure the UK National Health Service would be interested in buying some of your cold cure. Does your cure some on DVD disk priced $49?

39:10 In the middle of an important David Icke interview there is a stutter edit where we rewind 2 seconds and it happens mid sentence so is clearly another glaring edit error.

40:00 to 46:38 is a clip from a video documentary of Tibet. Six and a half minutes of direct poach of someone elses documentary. No dialogue or explanation of why this was used. Just dumped in to fill some time. Then at the end of this clip we jump to adverts for EngimaTV.com again stuck in the middle of a documentary as part of the program time? Quite peculiar. Then we have a WORMCODE reminder that this is a copyright "protected" material. In the middle of the video!

Then at 49:40 in the middle of telling us how Policemen are "mostly" Freemasons the programme cut away again to a message from the makers that copying this film is starving "film producers of an income"... and "helping the new world order". What total bullshit is this and stuck only a few minute into the program which has restarted. If I had to say what was helping the new world order it would be people who cant edit documentaries without sticking nonsense adverts and messages in the middle of programs where they don't belong. If that wasnt bad enough the message stutter edits and repeats 2 seconds of itself. It seems his Mac is having spasmodic fits and repeating itself!? This message goes on and on and asks you to report ebay pirates to enigmatv.com and more messages about how anyone reported will be taken to court. Hang on are we watching a DVD about something of a topical nature here or are we being given stupid warnings by its author - which is it to be.

At 58:00 we have another stutter edit.

At 1:08:00 we have a stutter edit.
admin
Site Admin

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging