Fake photographs in Everard videos

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

Fake photographs in Everard videos

Postby Droike » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:56 pm

I once asked Everard why he uses fake photographs in his videos and presents them as real when a quick Google would show they are fake. His response was "because they will never know." I dont know if Everard had been on the lash or something but I could not believe my luck that he had owned up to being a fraud. The next day I got another email from him saying that if I ever disclosed the content of the previous email he would take legal action. So bring it on Mr Everard, I know you wont because I still have the email and I know you really dont want your punters to know what it contains. Everard then went on to spam my mail box with endless adverts for his 'products' and made up orders that i had not made. What made me laugh is a mail he sent which said he was quite happy to talk to me if i praised his work but would not ever answer questions that criticized it. Hes a total fraud.

A fake and Everard admitted knowing it to be nothing more than what it is.
Droike

Re: Fake photographs in Everard videos

Postby admin » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:24 am

If you look at this video on youtube that I posted there, you may appreciate why he went mental on me too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQPIwtKN6mk

Towards the end of the video I show that he cant even tell that the documents he is showing of "Nazi UFO blueprints" have a 1970s BMW logo not a wartime one! I just dont think he cares because he figures nobody will ever spot his fakery.

Which video is that picture taken from that you show Droike - Secret Space?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Fake photographs in Everard videos

Postby Deb C » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:52 am

Hi Droike, we would love to see that email that everfraud sent to you. I know that Everard tries to get free legal services from lawyers and all the lawyers turned him down (he's tried contacting lawyers in France and he's tried contacting American lawyers by phone and skype ... but they wanted nothing to do with him). So, I doubt everard would ever bring legal action against anyone because he's too cheap to actually pay a lawyer for their services.
Deb C

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging