[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Do people really pirate his materials?

Do people really pirate his materials?

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

Do people really pirate his materials?

Postby admin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:09 am

You hear lot from Everard about his massive sales and viewing figures for his DVDs. I spoke to a Australian TV producer this evening and told him the 120 Million viewing figures for Everards DVD titles and he said "The man is clearly insane".

So I then wondered about this "Worm Code" he allegedly uses to protect his copyright. Surely this must mean you cant get copies of his films because worm code because Everard states it "prevents copying systems". However that cant be true because his films have been all over youtube. So wondered what about pirate sites like the Piratebay... I could only find ONE of his films on there - and they dont take any copyright threats seriously now do they, so its hardly likely he has got them removed from the Piratebay! So where exactly are people copying his films?

The one title on the Piratebay was "Lady Die" and it was a full DVD rip. Only 4 people were sharing it and its been on there since 2009. That to me adds up to a couple of hundred copies pirated. No big shakes. The Piratebay is the daddy of all pirate sites.

What disturbed me was the text which come with "Lady Die" to describe the production. Everard is quoted as saying:

"The producers have invoked FAIR USE guidelines in the making of this film. All proceeds will be used to offer subsidised courses in film making, which will be announced later this year."

FAIR use?!?- so its ok for him to invoke FAIR use to use other peoples video clips and photos in his production which he then calls HIS COPYRIGHT... but absolutely NO WAY ON THIS HOLY EARTH IS IT OK FOR **you or me** to invoke FAIR USE to take a teeny weeny snippet out of one of his productions. I got reported to youtube for using a mere 4 seconds!!! His entire productions are using fair use throughout and nicking peoples footage wholesale. Its all one way with Everard... he wants your footage and your cash but then hoards over his loot and "property" like Smaug - the Dragon from the Hobbit. Noooooo - its my gold pile - you cant have any. Noooooooo. I will burn you with fire if you come near my gold.

Just like Smaug the Dragon - it seems like all of Everards gold is stolen too.

When you learn that he is viscously reporting every video that carries even a second of his footage to youtube to get removed... which in turn ends up closing peoples youtube accounts down - truthers just trying to get a message out there - you have to say, as many are saying... WHAT IS THIS GUYS PROBLEM.

So what a hypocrite to dare even use the term FAIR USE. What a complete
admin
Site Admin

Re: Do people really pirate his materials?

Postby Deb C » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Do people really pirate everard's materials? ... NO!

I have never met anyone who has actually pirated Evertard's materials. I think Everturd only uses this as an excuse to bring false lawsuits against YouTube, Veoh, DailyMotion, Qlipso, etc., etc.,

Please see this link:

http://www.circlemakerstv.org/?page_id=224

Everlard only uses the "pirating" excuse as a way to potentially sue large corporations like Youtube (a money-making scam) and to make himself look like a victim to his friends list of brainwashed followers on facebook (so as to find victims he can scam). It's all fake. It's his fake persona once again claiming HE'S the victim. Sickening!
Deb C

Postby Hagbard Celine » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Everard directly accuses Ian R Crane of pirating his DVD's. There's a scene in one of his films in which he says this and shows a DVD which he said is fake and bought from Crane's website. But in fact he shows the disk's shiny side, and they all look the same on every DVD, only so we don't know. Also Ian accidentally posted a link to a bootleg site, but when he realized his mistake he took down the link and apologized.
Hagbard Celine

Postby admin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Well I have met Ian Crane and briefly met Everard. You can tell they are completely different people. Everard has a slime quality which if you have dealt with bullshit artists a lot of times - as I sadly have then you come to know the "I talk the talk" type. Ian Crane has run highly successful projects like the AV lectures took over for some time at Ege Media which was broadcasting the Conspiracy Channel on European Satellite TV... now just those two things are no mean feat. Then you see Ian at anti-fracking events where he lived on site during the demonstrations and protests. Chris on the other hand will only get out of his chair for a holiday which he films some blah blah in and edits into his next bore fest.

Im not Even sure Everards CV is real.

The two men put side by side are at total opposite ends of the spectrum.

Ian puts his own money into projects and loses money but carries on. Everard cons people out of their money and wont lift a finger to even fulfil dvd and book orders he is getting and being paid for.

I do not see pages on forums with people complaining about Ian Crane... however I do see a lot complaining about Everard.

I think these claims from Everard were just a publicity stunt to ride in on Ian Cranes back because he is popular. Its the old addage, even bad news is good for publicity... and if Eveverard said this about Crane I would imagine he hoped that by reading about and people gossiping wondering if it were true (which I suspect it wasn't) that they would be exposed to Everards line of products and hey presto, this turns into sales... for items Everard most likely wont send out.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hagbard Celine » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Yes, I think I might have met you at one of the AV conferences, the Bristol one I know we met at. 8-)
Ian is right now living in a tent protesting against the fracking at Barton Moss. I've got a lot of respect for him.
Hagbard Celine

Postby admin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:29 pm

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Attachments
godlike1tpuc.jpg
godlike1.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging