[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - What price is it anyway?

What price is it anyway?

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

What price is it anyway?

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:52 pm

When you go to some videos of "retards" on youtube he said sign up now for a freeview account. I tried to find it in vain it doesnt exist:

FreebieButNoFreebie.jpg

What I did notice however is how none opf his prices for signing up match anything.

On the main page of the site you are told: Pay 29.99 to sign up as a donation - yet its a subscription. Yeah, makes no sense right. Plus its illegal. Plus the tasrd cant even tell you what currency 29.99 is in....

pay4.jpg

Then you click that page link and then your told Pay £19 for a year... but underneat that says 29.99 again but no currency. Are you confused yet? Plus whats this Enigma Tv Digital News Network? Where did that come from???

pay6.jpg

Then you are transferred to a payment site - which looks dodgy as I have never heard of them!!! But more on that later...!

pay2.jpg

Notice firstly the Turds company name is ET Networks. What is that? Hes not trading under Enigma when it comes to taking money. So who are ET Networks?
Then we look at the amount and in Dollars it is $29.99... so finally we have a clue as to what this 29.99 is all about. However when we change to pounds expecting to see £19 we see the following:

pay1.jpg

We see it comes to £21 and not £19...

And at no time do we see any FREEVIEW options and we are not allowed to watch a single solitary thing until we have paid.

So this is where is starts to get murky.... Who are ET Networks? What is Bluesnap payments who are the people who are taking the money for TARD?

A quick google search revealled this:

pay7.jpg

The very first thing on google is a warning that over 50 people as of June 2015 have complained that Blue Snap partners with "SCAM OPERATORS"... which probably means youll have a hells own job of getting your money back. Isnt it just so funny to see that TURD the scamer would team up with business bankers for SCAMMERS. Wouldnt you just know it.

The wierd thing is that a major chunk of Blue Snap is based in Israel where the programming is done for that company. Everard openly hates Jews and the jewish Bank conspiracy as he likes to see it. So why would he then partner up with a scammers bank that have major roots in Israel? Thats a bit of a headscratcher. Perhaps because Israel do have a reputation of not giving a fuck about anyone or anything except themselves and never accept responsibility for anything they do that is wrong... he needed to employ this type of operation via Israel because they are the only ones who can do his dirty work for him??? Just wondering.

As they say. Follow the money. I just did, and look what I found!
admin
Site Admin

Re: What price is it anyway?

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Oh yes I nearly forgot - if you look above when you pay 29.99$ for subscription/donation bollocks - you look at the wording of the payment screen.

You are paying for ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FULL ACCESS (see pics above)

Yet we see on the pdf of the "Program listing" which doesnt actually list any programs nor their times... that there is a extra layer of access if you pay just 10.00 somethings more. Apparently this gives you videos that nobody else can see... Huh. So when this says full access on bluesnap... you arent getting full access at all.

Another FN con!
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Some of the negative stuff about Bluesnap...

One person got his money stolen by Bluesnap and was so incensed he started up a website against them. Now why does that sound familiar.... hehe

***NOTE: Its interesting that Evertard would want to use a company with a known bad reputation thus risking his "customers" as well as himself.

http://bluesnapexperience.com/

Unpleasant experience with bluesnap

I’m a merchant with BlueSnap from past few months and I hold two accounts with them. I used these accounts to provide SEO services to clients. All of a sudden my payments were suspended in the month of February’14 and my money with the blue snap account was arrested. I had to send continuous mails to them to know the update on the account. There was no timely response from the Blue snap team. Later they had told that they will release the amount in 6 months from the date (February 2014) the account was suspended. So I waited patiently. But even after 6 months period, they haven’t released it in spite of sending continuous mails. Reason stated by the BlueSnap TEAM now is that DUE TO CHARGEBACKS, THEY HAVE SUSPENSED THE ACCOUNT which is COMPLETELY UNTRUE and they will be releasing 20% of the funds in November and the remaining funds will be released in increments at the upcoming payouts. But NOTHING is done so far.

For the better understanding of this scenario, the conversation I had with the BlueSnap team is followed below:

INITIAL STAGE:

After continuous follow-up, I had received a mail from the support team on March’14 stating

Based on this initial conversation, I happened to converse with the team for quite a long time. But the issue is still not resolved.

On 20th March’14, I was harsh to them because there was no reply from them for a weeks’ time and also there was NO PROPER reason stated in the mail for the amount held on hold. So I sent…

Since I was harsh in my mail, I had received a mail back from them the same day stating

I had contacted the risk team through mail on the same day by sending them all my account details as all these days I was contacting only the support team and they had asked me to contact the risk team.

On 23rd Mar, the risk team replied back asking for “information of the purchase: reference number, email used when placing the order” which was totally irrelevant to the mail I had sent. I replied asking them to read the mail properly. On 26th Mar, I had replied the risk team again as

I received a reply from the team stating “Due to high risk issues we are seeing on your account, we are still holding funds and reviewing. If you have any questions, you can email riskdisputes@bluesnap.com to reach the person in charge of the reviews”. After 3 days from then, I received mail from the risk team telling

On 15th April, When I tried to log in to one of the account, it was BLOCKED. I then had sent a mail asking them to unblock my account & also asked when the payments will be released.

After couple of days I received a mail stating “We have reviewed your accounts. Unfortunately, the reviews resulted in the suspensions of your account. Suspended accounts cannot be accessed. The decision to suspend your accounts is final and will not be reviewed. We will continue to monitor your account’s reversal ratios (refunds and chargebacks) for the following month. Should the refunds and chargebacks reduce dramatically; your account can then be added to the Payment Review.”

I had asked them to send the reports of the two accounts with BlueSnap. I received a reply stating that one of the accounts was terminated due to excessive levels of chargeback and refunds. But actually there was no charge back or refund happened in that account in previous 3 months because the products have been delivered already to the clients.

On 24th April, I had sent a detailed mail asking them to reply to the queries I have:

The next day, 24th April there was a mail from BlueSnap team stating “All payments and funds will be held for 6 months to cover potential refunds and chargebacks, as well as any legal costs incurred to BlueSnap. If violations or chargebacks continue to occur during this time-frame, the hold time can be extended. After the applicable period of time, any balance will be paid to you. In case of a negative balance in your account, BlueSnap will send an invoice for the balance amount that will be due within 30 days”

I had asked them to send the sales report and payment processors start date for the hold of amount in the account? I had received the report with all details.

I patiently waited for 3 months till July and I had asked when the money is going to be released. No reply from the team. Again I had sent a mail as below

They replied the next day as:

12-1

I waited till September’14. I had sent them a reminder mail telling the period is over & kindly refund the amount. But there was no response in spite of sending several reminder mails.

13-1

In Oct’14, I received a reply telling the risk team will get back to me as they are the one’s handling this issue & they will contact me as soon as possible to my inquiry after they investigate the matter further.

The same day I had sent them a mail to get back to me within 48 hours. Else I will be forced to contact a lawyer and take action against them as I had mentioned in the below mail:

14-1

After a weeks’ time, they replied stating they will be releasing 20% of the funds on hold at the next payout day (11/15). The remaining funds on hold will be released in increments at the upcoming payouts. So far they haven’t released any funds and have kept a huge sum of money on hold for a very long time without any VALID REASON.
So, merchants kindly BEWARE OF BLUESNAP. AVOID BLUESNAP AT ALL COST

-------

Heres what one site has to say about them...

[url][/url]

Overview

Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, BlueSnap (bluesnap.com) is a merchant account provider specializing in online processing solutions for e-commerce businesses. The company was founded in 2001 under the name “Plimus” but was rebranded in 2012 following some negative publicity surrounding a class-action lawsuit filed against the company. The suit was filed in January of 2012 by a Kimberly Yordy and alleged that Plimus knowingly provided its affiliates with false testimonials and reviews intended to deceive customers into purchasing access to illegal channels for downloading digital content. The case was denied class-action status in October of 2013 and appears to have been dismissed, but Plimus had already changed its name to BlueSnap by that time. It appears that some of Bluesnap’s products and services may still bear the Plimus name.

BlueSnap is headquartered at 800 South Street, Suite 640 Waltham, Massachusetts 02453 but has offices in California, Israel, Malta, and London. Ralph Dangelmaier is the CEO of BlueSnap.
BlueSnap Products and Services Industries Served

Debit and credit card processing
Multi-currency support
Recurring billing
Hosted checkout pages
Online shopping cart integration
API integration

E-commerce
International
B2B

Related: Find The Best Processor For Your Business Type
Sales & Marketing | C
Key Points – Sales & Marketing
Uses independent resellers? No
Promotes deceptive rate quotes? Yes
Discloses all important terms? No

BlueSnap appears to primarily utilize its website and strategic partnerships to market its services. There is no indication at this time that the company hires independent sales agents, and we have not found any complaints that describe unethical conduct by the company’s sales staff.

One possible cause for concern in this section involves the numerous complaints about BlueSnap/Plimus’s former affiliations with fraudulent vendors. Although BlueSnap itself did not sell the products and services in question, it did provide payment processing through PayPal and other e-commerce features to these operations. By extension, the company was profiting off of unethical businesses on what appears to be a fairly . The complaints filed against BlueSnap regarding this issue have diminished in the last year, indicating that the company has taken steps to solve the problem. Still, the lawsuit was recent enough to warrant consideration in this review.

There are also a fairly large number of complaints online accusing BlueSnap of charging bunk fees and changing the terms of its contract without proper notification. Merchants specifically claim that in early 2013 the company added a $75 monthly account maintenance fee for businesses that do less than $2,500 in sales per month. In addition, the company’s pricing page only lists rates as low as 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction. According to multiple merchant reports, BlueSnap simply provides its users with PayPal business accounts, which do indeed offer pricing starting at 2.9% plus $0.30. Given this partial rate and fee disclosure on the company’s pricing page, we have slightly lowered its grade.

The final noteworthy consideration when evaluating BlueSnap’s sales tactics is the company’s name change. While a name change alone is not a reason to lower a company’s score, there is some speculation (example found here) that the company rebranded itself as BlueSnap to escape the negative publicity surrounding the Plimus business name. This strategy is slightly deceptive, since On its website, BlueSnap goes to great lengths to conceal its ties to Plimus, lending credibility to the claims that it changed its name to dodge the negative complaints it had attracted.

BlueSnap Marketing Example

Related: Find The Best Providers By Processor Type
Costs & Contract | B
Key Points – Costs & Contract Terms
Swiped rate: Variable
Keyed-in rate: Variable
Termination fee: None
PCI compliance fee: None
Equipment lease: Variable

There is very little specific information regarding the standard BlueSnap merchant account contract. Most reviews of the company describe some kind of arrangement through PayPal, indicating that BlueSnap may simply sign its users up for PayPal accounts to meet their payment processing needs. However, there is evidence that the company offers other payment processing channels. PayPal’s pricing is fairly complicated because the company charges merchants lower transaction fees as merchants increase their monthly sales. Our PayPal review provides a full breakdown of these fees.

In late 2011, some vendors received an email from Plimus stating that their PayPal accounts had been temporarily deactivated due to those vendors’ high risk business types. This was possibly a result of high chargeback rates through the business types Plimus was partnered with at the time. Merchants are encouraged to read and understand the company’s current list of prohibited business types to avoid an unexpected account shutdown.

As noted above, BlueSnap has received some complaints that mention a $75 monthly fee on top of processing fees for accounts making less than $2,500 in monthly sales. The company also charges dormant account fees to merchants who are inactive for over three consecutive months, which range from $5 to $50 per month. We have found no evidence that BlueSnap charges an early termination fee or a PCI compliance fee, but we welcome any feedback you can provide in the comment section regarding your own experiences with BlueSnap.

Related: Best Processors For Quickbooks Integration
Complaints & Service | B-
Key Points – Complaints & Service
Total complaints: 50+
Live customer support: Yes
Most common complaint: Fraudulent partners

The majority of these complaints refer to Plimus rather than BlueSnap, but given the recency of the company’s name change, we will treat these complaints as legitimate BlueSnap complaints. Most complainants report being scammed by a vendor using BlueSnap to sell illegitimate goods, but there are also complaints of hidden fees (example here), poor account support (example here), and confusion regarding the company’s real name.

Although most complainants were technically scammed by unethical vendors using the BlueSnap e-commerce platform, it appears that BlueSnap has historically done a poor job of vetting the businesses it partners with. BlueSnap offers phone, email, and ticket-based support to its merchants.

Related: Best iPad & Tablet Point of Sale Services
BBB Report | B*
Key Points – BBB Report
Product/service: 31
Billing/collection: 0
Advertising/sales: 2
Guarantee/warranty: 0
Delivery: 4

BlueSnap currently maintains a “B” rating with the Better Business Bureau and is not accredited at this time. The company is showing 37 complaints in the last three years, with 31 related to the product or service, four due to delivery problems, and two related to advertising or sales. The company has successfully resolved nine complaints, while the remaining 28 either were resolved to the dissatisfaction of the merchant or did not receive a final evaluation from the merchant. In light of the company’s complaint rate and resolution ratio, we agree with the BBB‘s rating of “B.”

Related: Best Processors For E-Commerce
Bottom Line

BlueSnap Review
Rated 3.1 out of 5 Stars
Reviewed by Phillip Parker
Reviewed on 2015-07-30

BlueSnap rates as an average merchant services provider according to all available information. The company’s alleged history of partnering with illegitimate businesses calls into question its internal safeguards against fraud, but it does appear that the company has taken steps to improve its policies and its reputation in the past two years. BlueSnap’s overall rating may improve as it puts the negative legacy of Plimus behind it.

This review was originally published on 7/10/14 and was last updated on 7/30/15.

Leave your review of BlueSnap in the comment section below:
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 pm

A forum which monitors Internet Banking sites had this to say:
**NOTE this advice comes from an Attorney who says BlueSNAP are SHIT!!!***

Unread 10th Feb 2013, 08:05 AM #7
kindsvater
Senior Warrior Attorney
War Room Member

Thanked 4,855 Times in 1,597 Posts

Re: Is BlueSnap safe to use?
Share on:
No, avoid it. BlueSnap is just Plimus rebranded. It is not reliable and not Internet marketing safe and friendly.

For a similar alternative that will welcome your business I suggest PayGear.com, which lets you use something other than PayPal.

Edit: Times change and I no longer recommend PayGear and wouldn't want anyone finding this old thread to think I recommended the service.
admin
Site Admin

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging