[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - New shows - I DOUBT IT!

New shows - I DOUBT IT!

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

New shows - I DOUBT IT!

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Attachments
TheWierdShow.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Re: New shows - I DOUBT IT!

Postby Deb C » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Just found this today. Seems Everard's customers can't log in to his subscription website and they can't contact him about it either.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 11.25.25 AM.png
Deb C

Postby admin » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:52 pm

I knew it, people are actually complaining that there are no shows on offer. Sheesh!
admin
Site Admin

Postby Deb C » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:52 pm

And here is another of Everard's unsatisfied customers. But notice how they are brainwashed to believe it's the illuminati causing the problems with Everard's channel, NOT the fact that Everard is a conman. Oh no, no that couldn't be it. It couldn't be Everard's fault that he takes people's money and they can't log in to his channel. It must be the illuminati.

The only conspiracy here is that Everard stole your money!

And I highly doubt this person got their money back. I've only ever seen Everard issue ONE refund and that was because a lady from the Foreign Commonwealth Office ordered one of his DVDs and he got scared.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 10.45.25 AM.png
Deb C

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging