[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

Re: Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

Postby Deb C » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Thank you Manfromatlantis for keeping us posted about Everturd's email spam scam.

That photo of him is at least 7 years old. He's been using that same photo since 2009 (maybe even longer.)
See the photo below to see what Everard looks like now. And the fat bastard has fled locations for the third time in less than three years. Maybe that's what he means when he says he's traveling the world filming his non-existent Spritworld film HAHAHA Because Everard doesn't travel very often if at all. He's never been to those countries he's listed on that email. He's such a liar.

He isn't even honest with the photos he uses of himself. If he can't be honest about that then how could anyone trust him to SELL them the truth?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 11.24.36 AM.png
Drunken fat man Everlard!
Deb C

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:02 pm

That's actually a flattering photo of him.

How pathetic it is to use one photo over and over on everything for over seven years. How he thinks it can be dismissed as a thing of nothing is just amazing.

I have received another three emails in the last two days. Each is from the same "info" address but each is, once again, renamed with a different sender's name and each
has a different title (see one of the uploads for pictorial details from my inbox).

I clumped the three emails together in one upload folder because I couldn't see any difference between them other than the sequential aspect of how each image
occurred in each email. The images and subject matters are basically the same as those contained in the last half dozen emails.

Who he thinks is reading them is beyond my comprehension. Does he actually think that shuffling the order of images from one email to the next actually makes the recipients
imagine that each new email contains something different than the last? At this stage of events I am truly beginning to think that might be the case.

How else could you explain somebody sending the same basic emails three times every few days to the same address?

I think we are in cuckoo land now.

And oh yeah, the same face photo appears over and over and over in these latest emails. Let's face it: he is beyond repair.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Oh my my. Yet another one.

This is from "Star Gods" (info@enig....the usual)

And is headed with "Unreported news" {sic}

And if any of you can see a difference between this and just about the last twenty emails, then I would be surprised.

Is he zonked from something? Or gone retarded at full acceleration? This is like printing the same newspaper for a month.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Wow. Amazingly I don't think I have seen some of this extra email he sent today.

From "enigma channel network" {sic} (Yup, all lower case.)

Header is: "It's not a dream - this is really happening" {sic}

Well, I have seen about half of it. Hitler is back with the poetry thing. This I have seen about ten times in the last year.

The usual round of Facebook fans (fake profiles) are wheeled out one more time, why I don't quite know.
Maybe it is to reassure everyone that Everard isn't a fucking plagiaristic scumbag who pretends he actually discovers stuff that nobody else has written about
twenty or thirty years ago already. Of course having to show this kind of stuff all the time implies that there is a question over Everard's credentials. But he won't see that subtlety.

His 7 year old photo is here again. Of course.

Some stuff about a scientist who invented magnets. Or, no, hang on, he invented levitation. Shit, no, er, he invented a levitating train
and then it was hushed up. Except using magnets to avoid friction or viscosity would have been an idea shared by about ten million scientists and kids with imagination
since magnets were discovered. Wow Everard, what an amazing discovery you bring us. Not.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Well it's been a busy busy week for Everard. Besides sending basically the same email out over and over again he also won the prestigious
Nigerian Spammer Association award for 2016. Yes, even though the year has just got a grip on the asphalt, Everard has won the award.
An accolade well deserved. Well deserved.

First thing to highlight on this email is the face photo. It looks identical to all the others, but it seems our Everard took more than one photo
back seven or so years ago when he was making that pose. This email's face photo was taken at the same time, it is fair to say, but in this one he has
moved ever so slightly. Check it out and laugh.

Today's email is titled "enigma documentaries' {sic}

And headed with: "Spiritual forces" {sic}

It's the usual mishmash of the last ten + emails, including another reference to having " THREE qualified Egyptologists on THE ENIGMA CHANNEL team".
He hasn't mentioned that lie in a year or more.

The Facebook praise stage set is wheeled out yet again, and there is a hilarious mistake where he states "WINSTON CHURCHILL [pictured]" directly underneath
some old renaissance-era canvas painting. Zonked again Everard? Thanks for the belly chuckle.

Enjoy.
ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:29 pm

Groundhog day. Nothing else to say really.

Have a good laugh at the recurring Winston Churchill "pictured" mistake. Everard really must be whacked out of his brain on something to repeat this mistake.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Yet another volley of crap.

Same ol' same ol'. Winston is once again after being pictured as an Egyptian statue or something.

This is getting old fast. Like Everard. You feeling the pressure Everard? It will only stop when you tell the whole truth
and refund the stolen money.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Today's email is an advertisement for Everard's 2011 book "Stone Age Psychedelia".

You will notice that the PayPal pay button is back again. He had banished PayPal a few years ago saying that it was a hotbed of fraud and
that you were at great financial risk using it to buy anything. He recommended Amazon Pay as the safe alternative.

Coincidentally at that time Everard was the subject of many claims of undelivered products from PayPal users.

Coincidentally Amazon has all of his DVDs listed as "currently unavailable" (it has thus been for two or more years now), he has turned back to PayPal
as an ok way to buy his stuff. Beware! Seriously!

Another interesting thing is that when you check the profiles of the Five Star reviews this book gets on Amazon, you find that each "reviewer" has only ever reviewed Everard's book.

Isn't that interesting! All reviewers heap praise upon praise for his old book and each reviewer never ever reviewed another single thing on Amazon.
I hope you can add two and two.

He claims it is his "latest book" (yet it was published in 2011) and that this is the "new2016 edition", yet there is no mention at all of any additional material. Isn't that odd.

We see a blurb of praise for it from, guess where, one of his pals from Truth Frequency Radio. Hey when your friends says it's good it must be good, right?

Please be careful when viewing this email because the huge "BUY NOW" yellow icons might fall out of the screen and break your keyboard, they are that big.

"I am filming Ayahuasca experiences for my documentary film ‘SPIRITWORLD’ " Oh hey, seeing as how I and tons of others paid for this DVD in 2011, do you think you might fucking finish it and send it to us? Prick?

And yet again THAT face is photoshopped onto another background.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:00 pm

UUuuuuu....."The Dark Side"......shiver me timbers.

The latest vomit email from Everard has some interesting art from the surrealist masters in it.

And of course Everard has added his own piece by photoshopping what looks like a nest of snakes or twigs or something on top of
the head of Mr. Bosch. That must have taken all of ten seconds to do.

I won't go on, but the usual repeat of the last dozen emails is here to see all over again.

Oh, and he also links Trump to the illuminati. Well what a shocking idea. Not.

And, of course, the "Winston pictured" mistake is yet again on show. Ultimate proof that Everard is retarded.
This week Wiston is pictured as an Egyptian sarcophagus. Well done Everard. You imbecile.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:27 pm

More of the same.

By the way Everard, I sucked every quantum of energy you had in that seven+ year old photo of your staring face that you use all the time.
You might start having little experiences every time you meet your reflection from now on.
Just remember that the letter 'M' is the only one in the English language that necessities the speaker having a closed mouth.
Mum is the word. Have fun with what will be ahead of you. Time is on my side.

ManfromAtlantis

PreviousNext

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging