[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

Re: Everard's (EnigmaTV) Email Spew...

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:59 pm

His latest emails have been pretty derivative of each other. He even uses the same images with different superimpositions within the same email.
Fucking ape.

He keeps going over the same ground. MI5, secret cults, warped royalty, secrets within the police, politicians blah blah blah.

Nothing new here at all.

And once again: who does he think he is sending these emails to? If you have seen one you have seen them all.

Note: I was having trouble uploading other latest email to photo bucket but while it was showing an error message to me it looks like it was actually
uploading all the while. So there are about three rounds of the latest email there to see AND in the third upload I forgot to specify where to put them so they ended up
in the overall bucket. So if you see repetitions, you may understand.
Also, the photo of my inbox shows how he changed the name of the sender but each one comes from the same email address, which is "info@enigmatv.com".

Last edited by ManfromAtlantis on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:20 pm

"We wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR" - on January 30. Really? Isn't that getting bit old at this stage?

"We would really love you to subscribe" - LOL

"Your gateway to magical powers and ancient mysteries" - Are you offering us a gateway to magical powers? Maybe you should get some first and then we'll see how fat your head gets.

"Did you know that a spinning magnetic force field can recreate shoes and pattern identical to CROP CIRCLES?" - What? And "shoes and pattern"? Uh, WHAT?
Fucking ape.

How many times does he think he can put $29.99 in one little email? And how many click links are in this email? I count at least nine. How ridiculous.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:23 pm

February brings the joys of Everard's little brain frantically trying to think of how to make old news look like it is new news.

Later edit: Just received another email which looks identical but with the order of images altered along with the heading of the email changing from;

A. "Break through the centuries of censorship - learn the secrets of the super-rich" (Yup, no period at the end of the sentences with this fool.)

to

B. "They don't want you to know about advanced electrical devices in the ancient world"

So seeing as this second email was sent to the same address as the previous - and I always get a third same email in a few hours after the first two - then Mr. Everard must be thinking that
those who receive the emails are as myopic and retarded as he is when he sends them. Professional would not be the word to use here.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Oh my, yet another email so soon into February.

But, alas, this one is just a rehashing of stuff he has sent over the last year or so.

The tired old story of veterans returning from war zones with "demons" inside them.

Believe it or not, on this email he claims that he has a two hour (non-existing) followup to the "Lady Die" DVD, which nobody ever saw.

He once claimed to have the Lady Die Dvd on sale at the David Icke's website, but your search there will yield a big fat zero for anything by this prick - whether you use "Everard, Enigmatv, Lady Die etc in the search option.
David has more sense than that.

Once again he also spews forth about the roleplaying internet thing called "Second Life", which I recall reading about back a good few years ago somewhere else.
This isn't the first time he has tried to sensationalize this Second Life thing, and he must be desperate for stuff to sell as news at this stage.

Edit: I just received (Sun Feb 7) another two similar emails, as per usual. This time though, my Mac decided to mark one as Junk.
I thought this was hilarious, so I posted an additional photo of my email list with the two new emails side by side in the inbox but with one marked by Apple as potential junk.

I added it to the below photo bucket file. Have a laugh.

I also just noticed that some emails are asking for donations and subscriptions in dollars and some in English pounds. Yet they are all to the same address and from the same address! Bizarre!

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Just when you thought you were safe Everard reintroduces his failed old "Feed Your Brain" pdf email thingy.

Still using the "info@enigmatv.com address, the one he uses for ALL other emails as well.
He just changes the name from 'enigmatv' to 'digital news' to 'crispanother everturd' on it before he sends forth the latest bull.

Read this and have a laugh. It's full of the usual stunning "news" lies and bullshit; "I had a short attempt at studying human biology in preparation to go to Med School."

The human race has been genetically altered by "Gods" (didn't Jordan Maxwell say this about forty years ago along with about fifty others like Michael Tsarion, David Icke, etc?.

"Whilst I have been filming my SPIRITWORLD documentary", "It has taken me about eleven years to research my new digital book."

Like I said, "stunning" lies and bullshit.

And only $29.99 for five minutes reading via email every month. What a bargain! Not.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Yet another Feed Your Brain email. Must be cold outside his house. Stuck indoors trying to find stuff he hasn't said in the recent past so he can say it again.

This spew has piehole telling everyone that he has been traveling around the world for years getting hard evidence to reveal to the world that cultures have
built megaliths, mounds and all kinds of stuff based on human fertilization and DNA stuff. Well shiver my timbers. One problem Everlard, this has been taught
in collages for about forty years. It's not new in any way shape or form.

You know; the female mound with the phallic chamber entrance has been understood and taught for literally decades upon decades. Sorry to tell you but
I think you must have tripped out and got the idea that this is news. Soz. And the "DNA" spirals exist as far back as ancient Sumeria. Which is a subject for tonight's
googling Chris, my boy. And oh, funny how as soon as Graham Hancock writes a book based on Gobekli Tepe, you come out and mention the place.

Ha.

And c'mere Everarse, where is the new amazing creation you boasted about before Christmas in numerous emails?

This fantabulous electronic digital news network or digital world network or similar bollocks?
Realized how much work you would have to do? Saw it was much easier to plagiarize other genuine researchers and pretend it was your own work and just send it out
cobbled together in an email purporting to be an "e-book"? Pleb.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 pm

SPEW SPEW SPEW. They just keep on coming lately.

He keeps changing the name on top too, though as usual they are sent from 'info@enigmatv.com'.
This one is titled "Christopher Everard digital books" {sic}

This one's header is "Our cosmic parents - breakthrough" (yeah, no period)

Breakthrough?, breakthrough to someone on drugs maybe. He keeps trying to imply that HE alone is researching new territory and finding amazing "news". But it's just the standard genetic manipulation
stuff doing the rounds for decades. God what a prick.

Last edited by ManfromAtlantis on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:43 pm

The next day another two spews arrive. These are almost sad to look at. His face, yes, THAT face, that one same face he has been using for over five years on every thing he sends out on the net, is on here again
for us all to puke over. Actually, the last emails, on Feb 12, had about six or so different uses of this face photo in the email. How amazingly pathetic. Of course his face is so fat these days that he'd need a fisheye
lens sent up on a fucking balloon to get a photo of it. Thus why he uses the same one over and over for over five years.

This 'info@enigmatv.com' email has the title "Broadcast network TV" {sic} and the header is "Expose the lies"

This bit is hilarious: "Fifteen years ago, hardly no one knew what the word ‘Illuminati’ meant.
Well, they do now!"

Which implies that he is the reason. Oh dear God. Does he think the people who read these emails are 10 years old?

Look at this: "Whilst travelling to ancient places in the filming of my documentary SPIRITWORLD, I discovered a common theme in the megalithic sites of Ireland, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Egypt and England."

No Everard, you read a book, among a thousand books printed about this subject over the last twenty years, and you are pretending you discovered something which you read about in that book.
Everard, have you even heard of Graham Hancock? You fucking retard. "Fingerprints of the Gods" is an international bestseller and has everything you ever claimed to have yet it was published in 1995!!
Fuck you Everard.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Oh. My. God. Yet another new email today Feb 13.

The title to this is: "This is the channel you should watch" {sic}

And the header is: "What they didn't tell you" {sic}

And yes, his stupid face is on this email too and it is the size of a bus.

I forgot to point out in the last emil or two the mistake at the bottom of his emails where he has omitted to fill something on his side.

It reads "
© 2016 Company name and address • you are receiving this communication because you are "

Fucking retard.

ManfromAtlantis

Postby ManfromAtlantis » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh dear, yet another spew from the same address. This time he has changed the title to "enigma bulletin" {sic} and the header is "Got a secret for you". {sic}
I added a screen grab of this one just to show he can't even capitalize his own fucking business name.
I would do them all but I honestly can't be troubled with the extra twenty seconds of opening a second page and blocking out my email address.
Doing this is sickening enough. But I almost enjoy showing up his dim wits.

So this is a "bulletin". Wow, gives you the impression that he is on the spot in some war zone bringing you the latest exclusive on something.
Yet it is just more of the same generic bullcrap. Tesla, Christian sex cults, the Olmecs, his five+ year old face photo and a display of his other Facebook identities pretending that someone likes him.

Sad.

ManfromAtlantis

PreviousNext

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging