EVERARD maks a video while he's stoned and drunk!

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

EVERARD maks a video while he's stoned and drunk!

Postby Deb C » Wed May 14, 2014 11:14 pm

I actually know this bastard and I can tell you that he was 100% stoned and DRUNKITY-drunk-drunk while he was making this idiotic video. It's on his channel as something titled "the new world order described in 5 minutes" YET it takes him more than 12 minutes to describe it LOL ... because EVERARD is HIGH as a KITE! Here is MY response to his ridiculous video ... enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dyZBc-jwNs
Deb C

Re: EVERARD maks a video while he's stoned and drunk!

Postby Popeye » Thu May 15, 2014 11:58 am

It is a very bizarre video indeed.

Confusing and Everard manages to confuse and distract and bore by talking a lot and saying nothing.

The opening sequence looks like Everard is a wannabe and influenced by the opening sequences of news and other channels so looks like he is copying their style ( the style of the NWO propaganda machine) and doing his hardest to be like them but screwing things up with bad graphics and awful sound like a car crash.

NWO described in 5 mns turned into a 12 mn psycho babble.

If this is the best he can do then it's proof he has nothing to say.

I'm amazed that people still follow that other bullshitter David Icke.

Anyone can take a subject and make up any bullshit they want as bizarre or extreme theories as they feel and iif they talk for long enough there will be one or two instants where it makes sense to some and has some truth to others.

These people are monkeys and if you train enough monkeys to type and edit footage they will come up with something that also looks like it makes sense to some.

All news channels are propaganda sowers promoters just like the people guru style in the truth movement.

CNN promotes their propaganda and RT promotes their propaganda.

Youtube has zillions of people making videos about the NWO etc etc and each one of these people promote their point of view and agenda.

Unfortunately for the likes of Everard and others who want money for talking non sense.

Most on youtube are free and a lot more switched onto reality than Everard will ever be.

He had a good run and people bought into his delusions but he screwed up and now there are helicopters flying low and high over his house with cameras and taking photographs.

If he doesnt believe thats true he should look upwards more often.
Popeye

Re: EVERARD maks a video while he's stoned and drunk!

Postby Deb C » Thu May 15, 2014 7:55 pm

It's also hilarious that everard has such hatred for "pop-up burger bar adverts" on top of videos. Trust me, when you're watching one of Everard's videos, a pop-up burger ad would be a welcome distraction from the bullshit he's spewing. A pop-up burger ad would also be a welcome respite from everard's several-minutes-long ads for HIS non-working channel that NO ONE can seem to be able to get access to even after paying a subscription fee! Maybe he's just too busy getting ready for the CON film festival.

I really wish people would just try googling what he says and then they will see he's selling them a pack of lies.

Stay safe out there!
Deb C

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging