[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ChristopherEverard-Conman.com • View topic - Fake claims

Fake claims

When has he told a clear lie... when has he tried to create bullshit to get away with something or sound important or more intelligent than he is... and when does he brag and say he is the biggest and the best in the world. We want your stories here.

Fake claims

Postby admin » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 pm

On this website:

Everard makes the claim that he has written for 1000 magazine articles. He says that he was "co/founder and editor of ZAP! Magazine"

on this website:

He claimed that not only is Enigma TV meant to be a FREE tv station (It never was nor is)... but he does on to say that

"The Enigma Channel will be launching an on-line interactive TV Guide called "ZAP! Magazine" which will list all the programmes on The channel plus
information about other on-line TV stations such as ProteinTV and Millennium Arts TV. "

But best of all this page tell us that the Zap magazine was meant to be online - on his enigma TV channel and "will be coming"... so didnt ever happen. This man loves crediting himself on projects within projects based on other projects which either never happened or are just trading names of Christopher Everard and never did any actual business.

Google ZAP! Magazine and Everards name and nothing comes up. Perhaps the NSA removed it all from Google to smite the mighty media mogul Everard? To make it seem like his media empire never existed...

Finally note from the Japanese wiki page that he says titles "will" be translated for Enigma TV. On the Enigma TV site itself it says they have been translated into 18 different languages and I cannot see even 1 yet!?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Fake claims ZAP!

Postby admin » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:07 pm

admin
Site Admin

Re: Fake claims

Postby admin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:01 pm

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:27 pm

This information was taken from Everards own Feed Your Brain forum online... -admin

Marian LingoThe Real Worldwide Truth Movement!
I'm not smiling when I think of you Chris Everard...so before u give out advice...etc

Feed Your Brain Magazine Official Fan Page
about 3 months ago

Peter Hansen Be the reason you smile? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
December 26, 2013 at 9:55am · Like

Marian Lingo ?

December 26, 2013 at 10:27am · Like

Peter Hansen I meant that you can be the reason you smile. And besides, if you aren't the reason to your own smile, isn't it kind of fake to make others smile?
December 26, 2013 at 10:35am · Like

Marian Lingo yes it is peter...the pic was from someones page...it was not a hallmark card of mine...and I'm smiling no worries... I am not bitter it only sounds like it....I find it kind of funny actually...but if I don't make ppl smile by saving them a few bucks and the embarasment of being duped by this little ammmateur...I don't know..... tell me what u like I promise to give u some cheer baby
December 26, 2013 at 10:39am · Edited · Like · 1

Marian Lingo to be fair to you I forgot pasting in the main info lol
December 26, 2013 at 10:41am · Like

Peter Hansen I got the whole picture now Well, then I just have to direct my comment to Mr. Everard
December 26, 2013 at 10:43am · Like

Marian Lingo ...peter baby,here is the paste...join the group ...where u from? I'm not smiling when I think of you Chris Everard,I just feel sorry for you.... really I shouldn't since u r out and about traveling the world for 3 years filming voodoo rituals and flying INTO pyramids with yr helicopter cameras and stuff.... maybe I'm jealous....however... I find it odd that yr on facebook 24/7 though...and that u have THAT many projects...u must be gifted....how do u find the time...?

This is FRAUD !!!! 5000 docs??there were maybe 60 there when I was a paying idiot a year ago....and it didn't update even once the whole year...and to unsubscribe was a nightmare...and siriusly ...it was crap too,...u can find way better stuff on utube... there is a group dedicated to this scammer SCAM CHRIS EVERARD/ENIGMA TV ALERT GROUP

you will be amazed if u join...he really thinks we're all idiots.... I swear if I was gonna lie like this, at least it would be remotely believable....

for some amazing reading join https://www.facebook.com/groups/fraudenigma/ and read about this little snake.... more entertaining than enigma docs . hd quality is not what its about chris ,it's the info......if I wanna see special effects I can go see a hollywood movie!!
!!!!! ^^referring to this copyrighted material ^^ Christopher Everard’s films have been watched by 1.27 BILLION PEOPLE. They have been dubbed and translated into 19
languages!!! Chris owns Britain’s biggest independent Documentary Film Studio. His investigation into the sex scandals
of the Vatican contributed to the ‘VatiLeaks’ scandal which eventually triggered Pope Benedict to resign§§

1.27 BILLION???!! you must be rich then...why u spamming 24/7...?
"WOW",THE PRODUCTION TEAM:

WOW THE MOVIE Brings together the amazing talents of more than 100 experimental FPV cinematographers,pilots,submariners
and amateur Space-pilots. All of our cameras are mounted on hand-built remote-control trucks, cars, cranes, planes,
helicopters, hovercraft, space capsules, weather balloons and even home-made jets!

Our cinematographers film using SUPER DEFINITION 4K resolution and our post-production process has developed a unique
synthesized 3D editing system.

The soundtrack features music which has been post-processed and recorded using binaural human-head effigies and uses
acoustic resonance frequencies in a 3-dimensional sound-field which literally ‘levitates’ your inner-ear mechanism.

Our tiny cameras swim inside sunken ruins, fly inside Pyramid chambers & crypts which are closed to the publicand
jetison the audience into Space. This movie uses new FPV technology with HD 3D cameras which fly alongside birds &
insects, swim with marine creatures and even launches our cameras into Low Earth Orbit, capturing SUPER DEFINITION
footage at 4K resolution of our wonderful planet. Even though there are no actors, no narration,no traditional‘scenes’
the MESSAGE of this film is powerful, hypnotic and mind-blowing.

!!!!
"A unique cinematic experience directed by CHRIS EVERARD. We need backers!! We need fund raisers!! We need YOU to help
us raise production funds. Click the piggybank and donate. Become an Executive Producer! Please contribute towards
the obvious future success of this movie. We are using your donations to develop new helicopter, aviation, submarine &
even space-based camera-systems with a team of RC FPV enthusiasts & cinematographers worldwide."

December 26, 2013 at 10:47am · Edited · Like

Marian Lingo if u ask everard about these things ,,,well...I can't wait for the answer.....there are a few of his fantasyland attempts at defending himself saved somewhere I think...he has changed a lot on his pages too after this leap into stardom on fb lol...blaming CIA,satanists etc... he should have gone into comedy instead
December 26, 2013 at 10:50am · Edited · Like

Peter Hansen Ok, I didn't know anything about the fellow, I just commented on the content of the pic. I'm from Stockholm, where you from?
December 26, 2013 at 10:53am · Like

Marian Lingo friend me/join group and we'll talk...I'm being stalked
December 26, 2013 at 10:55am · Like

So it seems as if others have found out that his TV station is just 60 dodgy quality videos too! This is very bad considering he says he has 5000 videos on ENIGMATV when he has nothing of the sort. So this is the third person to confirm this now. I am glad its not just me saying this - ADMIN
admin
Site Admin

Postby Popeye » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Here are Everards fake claimes debunked by someone who knows what they are talking about.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... rt-writes/
[/size]

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... axteaders/

Haha, check out these Hoaxtead fruitcakes from 1:38:53 onwards!
Popeye

heres a freebie - no i lied!

Postby admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Attachments
FreebieButNoFreebie.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Return to His Bullshit, Lies and Bragging